Applications are currently being accepted for the fully funded 2024–2025 Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships. The UK Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO) is funding the Commonwealth Masters Scholarships 2024–2025 completely funded for students who would not otherwise be able to afford to study in the UK. They give talented and driven people the chance to get the information and skills required for sustainable growth.
Three Master’s degree programs are available through the Commonwealth Masters Scholarships 2024–2025 Fully Funded Commission, one of which was suggested by the group. The Commonwealth Scholarship Commission (CSC), which oversees the UK government’s scholarship program, focuses on achieving global development objectives. It operates within CSFP (Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan) guidelines and offers a powerful example of the UK’s continuous commitment to the Commonwealth.
By attracting individuals from all backgrounds with exceptional talent and discernible potential and assisting them in becoming leaders and innovators upon returning to their home countries, the CSC’s work integrates sustainable development with the UK national interest and creates opportunities for global partnerships and collaboration.
2024–2025 Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships (Full Funded)
Each award comes with:
- Flights from the Scholar’s home country to the UK and back at the conclusion of the award that have been approved (the CSC will not cover the cost of flights for dependents or trips taken before the award is confirmed).
- Approved tuition costs: The CSC and the UK institution have an agreement that covers all costs; Scholars are not required to pay any portion of the tuition costs.
- Stipend (living allowance) of £1,347 per month or, for those attending universities in the London metropolitan area, £1,652 per month (rates indicated at current levels).
- if appropriate, a clothing allowance for warmth.
- Grant for study-related travel for the purpose of paying for domestic or international travel expenses.
- If a Scholar has children and is widowed, divorced, or a single parent, they are eligible for a child allowance of £576.61 for the first child and £143 for each additional kid under the age of 16 who lives with them at the same UK location.
- Those interested in applying for these scholarships must: Be a citizen of, or have received refugee status from, a Commonwealth country that is eligible; or be a British Protected Person.
occupy a permanent residence in a Commonwealth nation.
be able to begin academic courses in the UK by September 2024, the commencement of the UK academic year.
hold a first degree with a minimum upper second-class (2:1) honours grade by September 2024, or a lower second-class degree and an appropriate postgraduate degree (often a Master’s degree). A second Master’s degree would not typically be funded by the CSC. Applicants who are requesting a second Master’s degree must explain why they want to pursue this course of study.
if not for this scholarship, be unable to pay to attend school in the UK.
have delivered the necessary supplementary materials in the required format.
The following selection factors will be taken into consideration when reviewing applications:quality in academics:
- good research proposal quality
- Potential effects on the candidate’s home country’s development
The Commonwealth Master’s Scholarship application date is September 5 for the 2024–2025 academic year. Applications are due on October 17, 2023, at 16:00 BST (15:00 GMT). Recipients of scholarships must start their academic careers in the UK in September or October 2024.
In addition to the CSC, candidates must also apply to a nominating organization.
There are two types of nominating agencies for master’s scholarships:
National nominating organizations are the main channel for application submission.
a few non-profits and governmental entities
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs In Canada
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs In Australia
- LATEST Jobs At The United Nations
- LATEST Visa Sponsorship Jobs
- LATEST Entry Unskilled Jobs
- LATEST Fruit Picking Jobs
- LATEST Caregiver Jobs
- LATEST News And MORE!
God Bless And All The Best!!