The Organization for Public Health Interventions and Development (OPHID) PVO 31/16 develops and implements innovative approaches and strategies to strengthen HIV Care and Treatment services in Zimbabwe, by providing enhanced access for communities to comprehensive HIV prevention, care and treatment. OPHID, works with the Ministry of Health and Child Care (MOHCC) in implementing these interventions. OPHID is looking for the following;
(Reporting to Procurement and Logistics Officer)
• Assist in receiving goods that have been purchases and arrange for the appropriate storage or distribution
• Following up with suppliers to get fiscal tax invoices
• Online and physical collection of quotations from suppliers.
• Assist in receiving, marking and branding of all procured/ acquired assets in tandem with donor guidelines.
• Issuing of assets to OPHID staff and receiving of returned assets
• Assist in the preparation of procurement packages for final payment
• Assist in filing of procurement documents
• Liaise with the Logistics Assistant on any goods that are to be transported to OPHID Districts offices
• Perform any other related duties and activities as may be directed by the Procurement & Logistics Officer.
• Degree in Logistics/ Business Administration/ Purchasing and supply or equivalent
• Clean class 4 driver’s license is a must
• At least 1 year experience
•Skills and Abilities
• Good interpersonal skills • A self-starter able to work with little supervision
• Excellent computer skills e.g. Ms Word, excel