Canada is excited to tell you that we are looking for a friendly and passionate individual to work with us as a Car Salesman.
You will be responsible for explaining to the potential customers the features of the car as per their requirements. You will also be responsible for maintaining a customer’s database and communicating with them.
To be successful as a Car Salesman, you should be able to work independently. You should also possess excellent communication skills and the ability to work under pressure. Additionally, ability to solve customers’ issues in a professional manner will be beneficial for this role.
If you think you can take up these responsibilities of a Car Salesman, then send in your resume right now. We will be happy to meet you.
- Understanding the needs of the customers entering the showroom.
- Making note of the customers’ requirements and specifications.
- Explaining to the customers about the features, accessories and model of the car.
- Comparing the pricing and characteristics with the competitive car models.
- Taking potential customers for a test drive.
- Helping the customers in filling any paperwork.
- Maintaining a database of potential customers.
- Negotiating the final price with the customers.
- Answering the customer’s questions and engaging the customers.
- Building a good rapport with the customers to promote future sales.
- Working in collaboration with the team members to meet the sales targets.
- Recommending promotional events to the Sales Manager.
- Participating in Sales training sessions and meetings.
- Assisting in setting up the showroom as and when required.
- Guiding the customers for the final transaction process.
- Working with the Finance department to develop sales agreements.
ALSO READ: Visa Sponsorship Breakfast Lunch Server Jobs in Calgary for Foreign Nationals (28 June, 2023) Apply Now
- High school diploma or an Associate degree in Automobile Engineering.
- Work experience as a Car Salesman, or a similar role in the Sales department.
- Sound experience of the current car inventory.
- Ability to convince the customer to purchase the car.
- Ability to engage customers and educating them about cars.
- Extraordinary oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work for long working hours with no supervision.
- A pleasant and hardworking individual.
- Ability to solve customers’ problems promptly.
- Outstanding sales and negotiation skills.
- Excellent customer service abilities.
- Good mathematics skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
ALSO READ: Verified Jobs With Work Visa In Erasmus 2023 | International Applicants Invited – Apply Now
Entreprises Dominic Alarie
— Pointe-Claire, QC
Le poste demande à prendre tous les moyens possibles pour atteindre ses objectifs en déployant un arsenal d’outils pour faire vivre une expérience d’achat…
$55,000 – $80,000 a year
365 Job Placement and Employment Services
— Richmond, BC
The successful candidate will be responsible for driving online sales through the development and implementation of effective strategies, managing customer…
$83,537 – $93,400 a year
Scarborough east auto
— Scarborough, ON
The successful candidate will be responsible for building relationships with potential customers, identifying their needs, and helping them find the perfect car…
Estimated: $42,683 – $54,047 a year
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs In Canada
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs In Australia
- LATEST Jobs At The United Nations
- LATEST Visa Sponsorship Jobs
- LATEST Entry Unskilled Jobs
- LATEST Fruit Picking Jobs
- LATEST Caregiver Jobs
- LATEST News And MORE!
God Bless And All The Best !!