DEADLINE: 03 January 2022
The World Youth Alliance Regional Internship Program provides opportunities for young people who are inspired by the ideas and work of the World Youth Alliance (WYA) to gain professional skills working on WYA’s projects and a substantive learning experience on WYA’s core ideas. Projects are designed to enhance each student’s specific academic background and interests. Interns receive mentorship and training from WYA staff members.
WHO Headquarters offers-Young Professionals Programme – Technical Officer (Water, Sanitation, Hygiene and Health)- Apply
Ideal candidates possess a strong desire to protect and promote human dignity while making a positive impact on society. Candidates must be proactive, self-driven, resourceful, detail-oriented, and humble individuals with a willingness to learn.
To apply, carefully fill out this form to enroll in the program. If you’ve made it through the initial screening process, our team will get in touch with you regarding the next steps of your application.
In the last section you will need to attach the following:
1. Cover Letter/Letter of Intent
2. Your Curriculum Vitae/Resumé with your recent picture
3. Two letters of recommendation (these may also come from your references) addressed to the WYAMENA Regional Director sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. A portfolio/sample design works (for marketing internship only)
also apply for INTERNSHIP PROGRAM-WORLD YOUTH ALLIANCE REGIONAL
Note: CVs/Resumes, Letter of intent, and Recommendation letters should be uploaded in MS Word or PDF format with the file name saved as: SURNAME_CV.pdf, SURNAME_Reccommendation 1.doc, etc.]
To be accepted to the Internship program, the member must:
1. Have completed WYA’s Certified Training Program (CTP) (if this is not yet the case, you will be invited to undertake the training if selected for the internship)
2. Be active in the WYA region to which they belong (if the member does not come from the regional office they are applying to)
PLAGIARIZED ESSAY ANSWERS WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE REJECTED.