As a primary teacher, you’ll develop schemes of work and lesson plans in line with curriculum objectives. You’ll facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with pupils, keeping your learning resources organised and creating a positive learning environment in the classroom.
Primary teaching jobs can be in different educational settings including public, private, religious and specialised schools. Primary Teachers prepare pupils with the academic, personal skills and knowledge they need to flourish in Secondary Schools and beyond.
Primary Teachers use their knowledge and enthusiasm to engage with children, inspiring them to enjoy learning, be confident in their abilities and take pride in their achievements from a young age.
ALSO READ: Apply For Available Junior Clerk X7 Positions In The UK With Approved Work Visas In 2023!
Primary Teacher – Preston
|Posting date:||21 July 2023|
|Salary:||£100.00 to £130.00 per day|
|Closing date:||20 August 2023|
|Location:||Preston, Lancashire, PR13NU|
|Company:||Hays Specialist Recruitment|
PRIMARY TEACHER NEEDED IN PRESTON – NQT’S WELCOME TO APPLY – LONG TERM MATERNITY COVER
Your New School
A Preston primary school have approached Hays seeking a EYFS/ KS1 Teacher to teach their mixed class on a full time basis. The school has a highly supportive SLT, therefore ensuring you have the relevant support to succeed in your role.
Your New Role
Joining the school as a KS1 Teacher, you will be responsible for teaching a mixed Reception/ Year One class. You will plan and prepare lessons, deliver these ensuring a positive learning environment is created and you will then complete the subsequent marking and assessment of pupil’s work. This is a long-term role, therefore you will be required to attend school meetings, as well as parents evenings and other school functions to ensure you are fully contributing to whole school life.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- You should have experience within a classroom setting in the last 5 years.
- Experience teaching in a Primary School.
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a UK Qualified Teacher Status.
- Good knowledge of the English National Curriculum
What You’ll Get In Return
- You will be paid a competitive daily wage and holiday pay
- You will receive free CV and interview advice.
- FREE up to date safeguarding training
- Access to our online booking app and work calendar
- The opportunity to further develop your own teaching skills and experience
- A progressive and forward thinking environment.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now on 07380189315.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs In Canada
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs In Australia
- LATEST Jobs At The United Nations
- LATEST Visa Sponsorship Jobs
- LATEST Entry Unskilled Jobs
- LATEST Fruit Picking Jobs
- LATEST Caregiver Jobs
- LATEST News And MORE!
God Bless And All The Best !!