United Kingdom industries are looking for an energetic, friendly and dependable person to fill the position of Produce Clerk. The ideal candidate should be able to lift heavy boxes filled with fresh fruit or vegetables, perform physical tasks like climbing ladders, work long hours standing on their feet and have excellent customer service skills to interact with customers throughout their shift.
A Produce Clerk’s responsibilities include making sure that the produce is always fresh and in good condition. They inspect what the store sells, checking to be sure it has no defects before preparing an arrangement of their choice on store shelves.
Ultimately, you will be responsible for the quality of produce displayed in our store and ensuring a great shopping experience for our customers.
- Replenish stock and goods on display shelves throughout your shift
- Rotate products and goods according to the company’s instructions
- Ensure the quality of produce on store shelves
- Greet customers with a smile and provide them with answers to their questions
- Help customers navigate their way through the store and find the produce they need
- Remove expired products from the display in a timely manner
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Produce Clerk or similar role
- Experience in safe food handling in a grocery store
- Basic knowledge of produce and grocery items
- Determine when produce is expired
- Strong sense of hygiene and cleanliness
- Ensure a safe and pleasant shopping experience for customers
- Being helpful and enthusiastic to provide great customer service to shoppers
- High school diploma/GED preferred
Quality Administrator (37 hours)
|18 July 2023
|Additional salary information:
|Grade: Fixed point 16 (£22,222.20 per annum)
|07 August 2023
|Bishop Auckland, County Durham
|Bishop Auckland College
Bishop Auckland College is seeking to recruit a Quality Administrator who will be responsible for providing an efficient and effective administrative support service to the Quality Improvement/Quality Assurance department.
As the Quality Administrator you will assist with supporting the implementation, monitoring and development of quality assurance and GDPR processes and procedures. This will include data input and assisting in designing, building and reviewing spreadsheets/databases to support these processes and check compliance. You will be responsible for the College’s Quality Management System including document control and assisting managers in updating their policies, procedures and documents.
Working for Bishop Auckland College will give you access to an excellent staff benefits scheme, which includes an extremely generous annual leave entitlement, excellent pension scheme, free onsite parking, free gym membership, discounted childcare at the onsite Nursery, plus many more.
The successful candidate will be required to possess NVQ Level 3 in Business Administration or alternative equivalent and relevant qualification at this level and Certified Internal Auditor training (or willing to work towards within 1 year).
It is desirable that the candidate will also possess Level 2 or above IT qualification, Level 2 Equality & Diversity, Level 3 in Literacy, Level 2 in Numeracy, Level 2 or above spreadsheets qualification, Qualification in Customer Service, and Certified Internal Auditor Training / qualification.
Applicants will also have current / up to date and relevant administrative background with a minimum of 2 years’ experience e.g. working to deadlines, convening and clerking meetings, producing documents to prescribed format, including databases and detailed spreadsheets.
Extensive experience of regular and consistent use of a wide range of IT applications to ensure effective and efficient completion of administrative tasks. Good data protection/ GDPR knowledge and practices. Experience of working within a team.
God Bless And All The Best !!