DELTA BEVERAGES APPRENTICESHIP INTAKE 2021: APPLY NOW!!!
Apply for the Delta Beverages Apprenticeship intake for 2021
Deadline: 16 September 2021
Delta Beverages is the name behind Lagers, Sparkling Beverages, Maheu and Sorghum Beer manufacturing, marketing and distribution in Zimbabwe. An exciting opportunity has arisen for young, ambitious and highly motivated individuals to join the Delta Enterprise.
Delta Beverages is therefore inviting applications for apprenticeship training with Delta Beverages in the following trades:
- Fitting and Turning
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
- Motor Mechanic (including diesel)
- Auto Electrical
- Panel Beating
- Electrical Power
- Tool Making
- Instrumentation & Control
Ideal candidates should satisfy the following minimum requirements
- A minimum of 5 O’level subjects (including English, Mathematics and Science) with grades C or better (Preference will be given to applicants with higher educational qualifications)
- In addition to the above requirements, applicants for Millwrights should hold at least a National Certificate in any of the following trades; electrical, mechanical, or automotive
- Applicants for Instrumentation and Control must must have at least two A Level Science Subjects and grades B or better in Mathematics and Science subjects at O level
- Clearance Letter from the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education (Apprenticeship Training Authority)
- Certified copies of National I.D, Birth, and educational certificates
- Those only wishing to train in automotive trades must have a valid provisional or full diver’s licence
- Applicants should be aged between 16 and 25 years by the 1st of October 2021
Awesome internet site you possess going here.
This excellent website definitely has all the information I
needed concerning this subject and didn’t know who to ask.