Visa Sponsorship Opportunities are now available for experienced Trade qualified Brick Layers and labourers overseas who want to come to work in Australia with a proven work history in the industry to join the team on various major sites in Sydney. Due to high demand and expanding growth we are seeking experienced Brick Layers overseas with a proven work history in the industry to come to Australia to work on 482 skilled Employer sponsor visa.
Eficaz Recruitment is a leading recruitment company based in Sydney. Workers coming from a Trades background with an eye for detail. The right candidate will be a highly skilled Bricklayer/Stone Mason/Labourer who will be able to hit the ground running in this fast-moving environment.
ALSO READ: Visa Sponsored Cruise Childcare Jobs At Cruise Job Finder In The United States For 2023 Apply Now
We are looking for a skilled Bricklayer to be responsible for constructing brickwork for a building. The Bricklayer must be able to read and analyze building plans, check specifications, determine the most accurate layout, and mark guidelines. You should also be able to mix mortar powder, sand, clay, and water correctly to obtain an acceptable consistency.
To be successful as a Bricklayer, you should be detail-oriented and display the necessary knowledge and skill to build walls, houses or other building structures. Ultimately, a top-notch Bricklayer should maintain a high standard of workmanship with safety and precision. The building, when completed, must be admired and appreciated as the work of a craftsman.
ALSO READ: List Of 4 Approved Companies In Canada Recruiting Licensed Nurses With Full Visa Sponsorship Packages – Apply Now
- Analyzing and interpreting building plans.
- Interpreting work orders and determining the materials required.
- Measuring distance from reference points.
- Calculating angles and determining the vertical and horizontal alignment of courses.
- Laying bricks using mortar as a binder and a trowel to level.
- Fastening bricks with wire clamps or cement.
- Working safely on scaffolds and swing stages at various heights.
- Using equipment and tools effectively to perform basic construction tasks.
- High school diploma or GED certification.
- Minimum of 1 years industry experience on a construction site.
- Knowledge of materials, methods and the tools involved in bricklaying and the construction of buildings.
- Problem-solving ability.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Physically fit and able to stand for long periods.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Minimum 3 years proven employment history record
- Meet 482 visa requirement.
- Hard working with can-do attitude
- Ability to take direction and responsibility for end results
- Have an enthusiastic and positive attitude
Mix mortar or grout and spread it onto a slab or foundation
Lay bricks, blocks, or stones according to plans
Read blueprints or drawings to calculate materials needed
Construct corners with a corner pole or by building a corner pyramid
Ensure that a structure is perfectly vertical and horizontal, using a plumb bob and level
Clean and polish surfaces with hand or power tools
Lay out patterns or foundations using a straightedge
Break or cut bricks, stones, or blocks to their appropriate size
Clean excess mortar with trowels and other hand tools
Fill expansion joints with the appropriate caulking materials
Following all construction instruction and site safety requirements
What We Are Offering
- 482 employer visa sponsorship ( 2-4 years) permanent opportunity for the right candidates
- Attractive salary packages with permanent salary
- With an opportunity to apply for Permanent Residence when you’re eligible
- 3-6 months processing time.
- Accelerate your migration journey to Australia
ALSO READ: Digital Marketing Manager In Real Estate Visa Sponsorship Jobs In Australia For March 2023 (Apply Online Now)
How to Apply:
Applications are via the apply now button only. Limited numbers of sponsorship and limited time.
Apply now and connect for a free consultation.
God bless and All the best !!