Fully funded Cambridge University MBA Scholarship 2022 | Study in the UK
The Cambridge University MBA Scholarship 2022 is an outstanding opportunity for students to register for an MBA program in one of the world’s best institutions. The aim of the Cambridge MBA Scholarship is to contribute to the development and prosperity of human beings. It works around building a diverse cultural community committed to bringing progressive results worldwide. It is a silver line in the Era of darkness for international and national students to study in Uk on scholarship when multiple crises have hanged the globe in a state of turbulence. The motivated and talented students are encouraged to become a part of this funded scholarship program to achieve the Boustany foundation’s mission and vision of ensuring the welfare of society.
Cambridge University is the fourth-oldest university in the world. It lies at the heart of one of the world’s gigantic technology hubs. The university is recognized for promoting the incorporation of education into a business. It has a global reputation for bringing innovation and creativity among its students, faculty, and other partners. Their top-rated researchers collaborate with colleagues around the globe, and in this way, the university has become able to establish its partnerships in America, Europe, Asia, and Africa. Their 90% of students get their employment before the end of their degree Programme. Being a diverse institute, the students came from over 147 different nations. It instills a sense of cooperation among people from diverse cultures, races, religions, and socio-political backgrounds.
The Cambridge University Scholarship the United Kingdom allows every talented and passionate student to enhance their career development while polishing their potentially acquired skills throughout their educational career. Furthermore, it permits students to work together with people of different mindsets and uplift their positioning in a worldwide community. Speaking of the educational experience, it provides students with a quality-oriented education under the supervision of top-ranked mentors, which is equally advantageous for their academic and professional careers. Further, this UK scholarship trains students with fundamental and professional skills that help them overcome the social, economic, cultural, and other essential issues critical to society’s wellbeing.
The Cambridge University MBA Scholarship in Europe is sponsored by Boustany Foundation. It aims to promote harmony between human populations by improving understanding, level of communication, and tolerance between them. Moreover, it encourages awareness and acceptance of other religions and cultures. Further, it helps facilitate the dissemination of the correct information to people and their associates. In addition to that, the foundation enables children to live happy, productive, healthy, purposeful, and rewarding lives. In this way, it aims to help children who are in need. Thus, empowering them with practical and social learning skills and capabilities to enrich the global workforce.
Cambridge University MBA Scholarship 2022:
- United Kingdom
- Cambridge University
- Master’s Degree Program
Field of Study:
- The program duration for the Cambridge University Scholarships in the United Kingdom 2022 is for one year.
Benefits of the Cambridge University MBA Scholarship, UK:
- Financial aid of 30,000 pounds for tuition fees.
- Traveling expenses will be given.
- Accommodation allowance will be provided.
Eligibility Criteria of Cambridge University MBA Scholarship 2022:
- Applicants from all over the world can apply.
- Candidates must have an excellent academic record.
- Candidates should have four years of bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent GMAT scores.
- Admission Interview.
How to Apply For Cambridge University MBA Scholarship 2022?
- The applicants have to apply online.
- Provide all your detailed personal information, e.g., name, address, date of birth, country, religion, etc.
- Complete all the required fields for each level.
- Upload scanned copies of documents in a specified format.
- Applicants have to get a copy of the acceptance letter from the university to be attached with the admission application.
- The applicants have to submit the application along with the documents at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Documents Required for the Cambridge University Scholarship 2022:
- Copy of GMAT score report.
- Passport details.
- Detailed CV or resume with a photograph.
- Academic Transcripts.
- Acceptance letter from the University.
- The application deadline for the Cambridge University MBA Scholarship 2022 in the United Kingdom is 15th May 2022.
Netflix and UNESCO Short film competition across Sub-Saharan Africa 2022