Top List Of Companies In Canada Offering Visa Sponsorship for Warehouse Worker Jobs For 2023 |Apply Now |
INTERNATIONAL JOB SEEKERS
We are looking for an energetic warehouse worker in Canada to receive and dispatch merchandise to and from our warehouse. The warehouse worker will load and unload outgoing and incoming delivery vehicles. You will select products from the warehouse, load and secure goods to pallets, move inventory to delivery area, and load merchandise.
You will unload stock from delivery vehicles, and transport to and store in designated warehouse positions. You will keep your work environment clean and tidy at all times, and comply with all relevant safety rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
ALSO READ: Approved List Of Companies In Canada Offering Visa Sponsorship for General Hand Jobs For 2023 |Apply Now |
Here Is The List Of Companies In Canada Offering Warehouse worker Jobs (Fully Sponsored):
Carpettes Lanart Rug
Lanart rug is looking for lift drivers for its plant in St Jean sur richelieu. The candidate(s) should have a good sense of organization, enjoy teamwork and working safely in a busy work environnement. We are looking for candidates with prior experience driving fork lift and/or pin lift.Candidate need to have valid lift driver cards
As a lift driver, your daily task includes:
- operate a lift inside the production and the warehousing areas
- help employee by loading up the various machines
- Move empty pallets, supply production as need with pallets
- Load and unload goods from trucks
- Load orders for customers in trucks
- Store products in warehouse following directives from inventory manager
- inspect and check equipment daily
ALSO READ: List Of Cheapest Universities In Canada For International Students In In 2023 |Apply Now |
Salary according to prior work experience
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00-$20.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- warehouse: 1 year (preferred)
- French or english (preferred)
- Lift driver card / permit (preferred)
ALSO READ: How To Easily Apply For Working Holiday Visa For Australia – 417 Visa: Requirements And Visa Processing Time
2. Warehouse Worker Hiring Event
Fedex Supply Chain
Here is what you get as a Warehouse Package Handler at FedEx Supply Chain
At FedEx Supply Chain, you get a chance at a long rewarding career at one of the world’s Top Companies even without a college degree. You get a stable job, a career, that you can count on every day with the chance to increase your earnings through salary increases and a chance to work overtime if desired. You get to learn great skills and knowledge that can lead to advancements.
- Variable Pay- Recognition andIncentives to reward individual and team contributions
- Tuition Assistance- Subsidy for continuous learning and education
- Paid Time Off- Vacation, holiday, sick leave
- Health Care Program- Medical coverage, Vision and dental coverage
- Additional Benefits- Life, Disability (short/long term)
- 401(k) Program- Financial security in retirement
- Reduced Shipping Rate- Exclusive discounts for personal shipping
- Discount programs– (e.g., car, restaurants, movies, daycare, pet care and more)
What you can expect as a Warehouse Package Handler at FedEx Supply Chain
- Shift G, Monday to Friday 4:30pm to 3:00am, $20/hr + $2/hr Night premium
- Shift H, Friday to Sunday 6:00am to 6:00pm, $20/hr
- Shift I, Friday to Sunday 6:00pm to 2:30 am, $20/hr + $3/hr Night premium
FedEx Supply Chain is Hiring Immediately Full Time Warehouse Positions: (no experience required)
If you have experience in package or freight handling, sorting, selector, picker/packer, forklift operator experience or any other type of warehouse roles this is a great opportunity for you although no experience is required for these full time and part time positions”
What is a hiring event?
Think of it like a job fair, but for one company and more personal. Hiring events are a great way for employers to fill multiple roles quickly. Hiring is a human process, and they would like to meet you to see if you’re a fit!
ALSO READ: Remarkable List Of Companies In Canada Offering Visa Sponsorship for Truck Driver Jobs For 2023 |Apply Now |
3. CRANE OPERATOR
- Three weeks of accrued paid vacation after the first year, working toward a maximum of seven weeks paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Pension and working conditions that provide for a balanced approach to work, family life and community.
- Eligibility for corporate accommodations, percentage add-on, northern allowance and other northern benefits, all in accordance with corporate policies.
- Relocation assistance provided.
Manitoba Hydro is a leader among energy companies in North America, recognized for providing highly reliable service and
exceptional customer satisfaction. Join our team of Manitoba’s best as we continue to build a company that supports innovation,
commitment and customer service.
We are seeking a Crane Operator to join our Generation Operations & Maintenance Division in Gillam, Manitoba. You will
perform crane operator duties, including planning lifts, operating cranes and directing assisting rigging and blocking. You will also be
required to operate and haul all types of equipment, apparatus and load/unload material.
The opportunity to work in Gillam has excellent benefits and allows you to work with exciting & diverse teams. See below
for more details.
- Operation and Maintenance of Mobile Cranes up to 90 ton.
- Perform rigging work and direct others in same.
- Provide guidance and direction to a crew engaged in similar work.
- Maintain and operate the following equipment:
- Aerial bucket truck
- Grader with or without wing
- Soft track vehicles over 11 343 kg (25 000 lbs) GVW rating
- Skidstear and attachments
- Truck mounted telescopic booms with buckets
- Wheel loader with attachments
- Journeyperson Crane Operator with a Red Seal.
- Possess a valid Province of Manitoba Class I (with Air) Driver’s Licence.
- Previous experience working in proximity to energized apparatus and conductors.
- Must be certified or willing to obtain a Manitoba Hydro Equipment Operator’s Permit for all equipment required for the position
There are many amenities in Gillam including a hospital, school, daycare, airport, and Recreation Centre. There is ample opportunity
to participate in seasonal experiences & outdoor activities (hunting, fishing, snowmobiling, & more). There are many employment
opportunities for partners & family members.
Starting salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. The range for the classification is $29.05-$39.45 Hourly,
ALSO READ: Approved Customer Experience Cabin Crew Recruitment At Qatar Airways For 2023 Apply Now !
4. Warehouse Associate
Contribute to the shipping/receiving, sampling/issuing, distribution and storage of materials, supplies and products in a safe and efficient manner that is compliant with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), government regulations and customer’s expectations.
Are you looking for a career where you can make a difference?
At Piramal, we make life changing, lifesaving medications and you can be a part of that. You will be impacting a patient’s life for the better.
In exchange, you will receive competitive compensation which is reviewed annually, bonus program, excellent health and insurance benefits, career progression, pension plan, tuition re-imbursement, referral program and more.
- Assist with waste management procedures through sorting waste, removing waste to designated areas, preparing solid waste containers for shipping and monitoring the removal of liquid waste from the facility, and completing waste related documentation (e.g. batch sheet, manifest) according to internal procedures and applicable legislation (e.g. Transportation of Dangerous Goods Act)
- Receive raw materials, product contact and engineering materials into SAP system
- Sample materials and products by reviewing and preparing documentation, preparing the sampling and protective equipment, obtaining the sample and submitting to the Lab Services testing function under the direction of more senior technicians
- Clean sampling tools and dispose of residual waste from sampling operation
- Apply labels and lot numbers to identify materials for production and complete applicable documentation.
- Contribute to administrative tasks such as completing equipment and personal protective equipment inspections, temperature recordings and completing report documentation
- Actively pursues the completion of level I training
- Participates in opportunities to develop industry relevant warehousing knowledge
- Practices compliance with cGMP and safe operations
- Ability to lift 25 Kg
Secondary school education·
JOB RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
1+ years experience in a warehouse position is an asset. Preferably, experience within the pharmaceutical or fine chemical industry
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $45,000.00-$50,000.00 per year
- Extended health care
ALSO READ: 4 Easy Steps On How To Obtain Visa Sponsorship For Employment To Any country
5. Night Shift Warehouse Worker
MaxSys Staffing & Consulting
Our team at MaxSys is currently recruiting for a full time permanent Warehouse Associate for our client in the Moncton Industrial Park. This is a great opportunity to work in a clean, safe, vibrant, fast paced environment while providing essential services to businesses and residents in our Atlantic Region.
Details for this role:
- Pay rates for this role will start at $16.50/hr based on your previous experience, paid weekly, plus premuims
- Day shifts and night shifts available, some weekends required
- Ongoing internal training to prepare for growth within the company
- Medical benefits and performance incentives to show their appreciation to dedicated employees
- Public transportation is not always made available to this location, the ideal candidate will have reliable transportation to and from work
- For your safety, steel toe safety boots are required on site without exception
Your Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Loading/unloading product from trucks
- Building and shrink wrapping pallets quickly and efficiently to prepare for shipping
- Operate the forklift and manual dollies to load/unload/organize freight
- Use RF scanners to track/record numbers and volumes
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Preserve a safe and clean work area by complying with rules and regulations that have been established
- Attention to detail; able to accurately read labels, codes and long numbers in small print
- Aptitude to stay organized while working well with a team
- Willingness to learn new tasks and ability to adapt to rapid changes
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply please forward your resume for our review and our team will be in touch with you.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.50-$17.00 per hour
- On-site parking
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- Evening shift
- Night shift
- Night Shift (required)
Work Location: One location
ALSO READ: Visa Sponsorship Jobs In New Zealand For March 2023 |Apply Now|
6. Transport Driver
Sky Cafe Ltd.
Come join the exciting world of aviation!! You might say we have our head in the clouds and our feet on the ground. We’re visionaries who saw an opportunity to shake up the airline catering industry, and with some hard work we’ve managed to make that pie-in-the-sky notion a reality. We offer quality fare while keeping costs low which sets us apart.
- Transport Driver are responsible for building and transporting all galleys to the clients’ specifications for all scheduled flights. This position requires working in a fast-paced environment with time constraints to meet arrival and departure goals. A professional and positive image must be consistently displayed by the employee. “Lead by Example” concept is strongly promoted.
- Transport Driver must report to work on a regular and timely basis and will report directly to the supervisor and/or manager on duty.
- Build/strip commissary according to airline specs and schedules within established timelines
- Actively participates in the Safety Management System (SMS)
- Complete inventories according to airline requirements
- Understand and comply with Canada Border Services Agency Memorandum D7-1-1 & D4-1-4
- Understand and comply with Transport Canada requirements
- Understand and comply with IATA Food Safety requirements
- Actively participate in Sky Café’s Safety Management System (SMS) including reporting hazard and incidents encountered in daily operations. Understand, comply with and promote the company Safety Policy
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Ability to work on a permanent basis in Canada
- Obtain a clear criminal record
- Ability to obtain necessary airport and/or Transport Canada security clearances
- Ability to obtain necessary airport vehicle operators permit
- Must be capable of lifting/pushing/pulling up to 70lbs on a regular basis
- Ability to work within the required time parameters
- Ability to work nights, weekends, holidays and varying schedules
- Must successfully complete airline specific training programs and recertification
- Able to work efficiently as a part of a team as well as independently
- Operate Equipment in a safe and respectful manner
- Able to work well under pressure and meet set deadlines
- Attention to detail in all areas of work
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
Full time employees will receive medical and dental benefits after probation
Part-time and Full-time employees will get flight passes with Westjet!
Thank you for your application with Sky Cafe Ltd. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.
ALSO READ: List of Companies Offering Visa Sponsorship Jobs for Data Entry Operator In New Zealand For 2023 |Apply Now |
7. Warehouse Worker
Our 3 Moncton, NB Distribution Centers are currently recruiting:
Full-Time Warehouse Order Selectors
* All 3 Locations Offer a Retention Bonus of $500!
– Shift premiums
– Cold premium
– Medical and dental benefits (single and family plans)
– Yearly boot allowance
– Employee share ownership program & Group RRSP
– Pension plans
– Discount programs (Atlantic Superstore, Loblaw Optical, Goodlife fitness, Koodo)
– Day Shifts: 9:00am until 7:30pm
– 4 ten hour shifts between Monday to Saturday
-Starting wage: $18.45
-Address: 775 Frenette Avenue, Moncton NB
– Evening Shifts: 2:00pm until 12:30am
– 4 ten hour shifts between Monday to Sunday
-Starting wage: $19.85
-Address: 85 Commerce Street, Moncton NB
Moncton Dry Grocery Warehouse:
– Day Shifts: 8:00am until 6:30pm
– 4 ten hour shifts between Monday to Saturday
-Starting wage: $18.00
-Address: 100 Baig Blvd, Moncton NB
-Select merchandise for shipment and stack on pallet neatly by using a pallet jack or fork lift
-Use a headset or pick individual items inside warehouse
-Ensure items pick accurately and safely to prevent damage
-Maintain a sanitary and safe work environment
Also Read: Verified Visa-Sponsored Fruit And Vegetable Pickers Jobs In Canada 2023
Also Read: Australia Carer Visas -Subclasses 836 and 116 Requirements, Differences, Application Process and Guidelines
Join our Telegram | Follow us on Linkedin | Also, Follow us on Twitter. | Join Our Whatsapp Group
God bless and All the best !!