Applications are ongoing for a number of Fully Funded Internships in Canada, open to locals and International students as well.Scan through the list below and secure your spot for 2023:
2023 Summer Internship Program
Open for Bachelors or Masters degree students, and they receive on-the-job training and are given day-to-day responsibilities to contribute to their teams throughout the summer.
Duties: Support Institutional Client team through project-based research, utilizing ,BlackRock’s proprietary systems and external sources. Develop an understanding of BlackRock, including the firm’s market views, product range, capabilities, and how we deliver for clients, Interact with portfolio managers, investment product specialists, compliance officers, consultant relations staff, operations and portfolio administration personnel, to organize client meetings and coordinate presentation material content.
- Currently studying towards a bachelors or masters degree
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and strong PowerPoint skills
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to synthesize information, summarize issues, and think creatively,
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships across the business and at all levels of management
Software Engineer Internship
From May to August 2023
- interns develop own projects that develop tools,
- maintain new features
- identify innovative solutions for creators to build rich and interactive content.
- Opportunities span a wide range of areas, including monetization, cloud services, AI, the Unity Engine, platforms
- Currently enrolled in an accredited University in Canada and pursuing a Bachelor’s degree or higher in a Computer Science or related field
- A minimum of one semester remaining in your studies after the internship endsProgramming experience with at least one programming language such as C++, C#, Java, or PythonStrong communication and interpersonal skills, in both in-person and digital team
GRM Summer Internship
Royal Bank of Canada
- Work with complicated financial models
- Leverage predictive analytic techniques
- Create new tools and capabilities utilizing next generation technology
- Participate in specialized strategic projects
- Create/maintain concise and well thought out reports for senior leadership
- Enrolled in an undergraduate degree/combination of experience that demonstrates mastery of math, computer science, financial engineering, modeling, statistics, or complex problem solving
- Creative and analytical thinker who is self-driven and capable of working in a fast paced environment
ALSO READ: Qatar visa sponsorship jobs in December 2022
Management Trainee Summer Internship
Studying towards relevant degree
- develop the skills you need to manage a fleet of vehicles, take care of customers
- develop marketing strategies and build relationships with customers and coworkers.
Software Developer Internship
There are two sessions:
- Summer (Starts May/June)
- Fall (Starts August/September)
- Currently enrolled in a Diploma, Bachelors, Masters, or PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Data Science, Electrical Engineering, or majors relating to these fields are considered with an expected graduation date between 10/2023 – 9/2026.
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design.
- Design and build innovative technologies in a large distributed computing environment, and help lead fundamental changes in the industry.
- Create solutions to run predictions on distributed systems with exposure to innovative technologies at incredible scale and speed.
- Build distributed storage, index, and query systems that are scalable, fault-tolerant, low cost, and easy to manage/use.
- Ability to design and code the right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
Pick a program and apply today. Best of luck!
God bless and All the best !!