Applications are currently being received for the Chevron’s Sales Development Program targeted at undergraduates from top-tier universities who are enthusiastic about a career in sales and aspire to work in a challenging and rewarding business environment.
The 4-month program offers the opportunity to learn the skills necessary to be successful in sales in an accelerated format that includes formal mentoring, formal and informal training, and field work.
Program Type: Student Internship
Program Location: Various Operation Regions
Program Duration: 4 months
Available Slot: Not specified
Basic Qualifications: Undergraduate/Graduate Students
Nationality: Any Nationality
Chevron Sales Development Program | What to Expect
This 4-month development program offer instructor-led, web-based, and hands-on training, all designed to help you gain new experiences and transform your skills. You will focus on the key competencies for a successful sales career at Chevron including:
- Value-based selling
- Relationship management
- Sales technology
- Technical skills and
This program is just the opportunity you need to hit the ground running and set yourself up for an exciting career with Chevron
To be eligible for Chevron Sales Development Program, you are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be either undergraduate or graduate student.
- Thrive in a high-performance culture that values teamwork and collaboration
- Possess strong leadership and communication skills
- Are self-starters with aptitude and interest in interacting with customers daily
- Have a passion for sales and sales management
- Have sound technical and analytical skills, as demonstrated through strong academic performance
- Are excited when presented with complex challenges to solve
How-to-Apply: You can apply for Chevron Sales Development Program through the recruitment events of the company.
Application Deadline: Not Specified