Cleaner Jobs At Department Of Home Affairs South Africa With A Basic Salary And Range Of Benefits – Apply Now
17 March 2023
The Department of Home Affairs is inviting applications for the vacant post of a cleaner in South Africa.
We are looking for committed, passionate and talented individuals to form part of a new leadership team, equipped with the right skills to deliver a modern world-class service. If you are committed to delivering on the National Development Plan’s (NDP’s) priorities, ascribe the Department’s shared value set, have what it takes to serve the needs of South African citizens, residents and visitors, and your credentials meet the requirements of any of the following positions, kindly respond before the closing date.
The Department of Home Affairs is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. It is our intention to promote representivity (race, gender, disability) through the filling of these positions.
ALSO READ: X45 Open Jobs at the Mpumalanga Department of Education for South Africans Apply Now (Closing Date: 23 March 2023)
Applications must be :
- sent to the correct address specified at the bottom of the last post, on or before the closing date;
- submitted on the new Application for Employment Form (Z.83), obtainable at www.gov.za;
- accompanied by a comprehensive CV, citing the start and end date (dd/mm/yr) of each employment period to be
- considered, including the details of at least two contactable employment references (as recent as possible);
- shortlisted candidates will be required to submit a copy of their ID document, a valid driver’s license (if specified as a
- job requirement), as well as the relevant highest educational qualifications, on or before the day of the interview.
- Applicants who possess (a) foreign qualification(s), must also submit the evaluated results of such qualifications, as
- received from the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA); and
ALSO READ: 2023 Nedbank (South Africa) Johannesburg Group Risk Graduate Trainee -Apply Now
- In the filling of entry level positions, preference may be given to unemployed youth / graduates, and / or who have
- successfully completed their respective skills development programmes, who satisfy the inherent requirements of the post
- and reside within close proximity to the office where the post is based.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be subjected to an interview;
- Candidates potentially considered suitable after the interview, will be subjected to employment suitability checks (credit,
- criminal, citizenship, employment references and qualification verifications).
- Appointed persons will be required to –
- serve a prescribed probation period; and
- obtain security clearance appropriate to the post and within the prescribed time frame
ALSO READ: 2023 Nedbank YES Programme For Unemployed South African Youth | Apply Now !
Job Vacancy : CLEANER, REF NO: HRMC 16/23/10
SALARY LEVEL : A basic salary of R107 196 to R126 270 per annum (Level 2). In addition, a range of benefits are offered.
CENTRE : Free State: Medium Office: Sasolburg
• Knowledge of using variety cleaning equipment and products
• Knowledge of general hygiene practices
• Knowledge of facility layout
ALSO READ: Approved Jobs In New Zealand For 2023 With Visa Sponsorship And Minimum Requirements Needed -Apply Now
• Proven client focus and orientation
•Interpersonal and service hygiene skills
• Basic literacy and numeracy
•Overtime may be required.
ALSO READ: The Best Cruise Line Job Opportunities for South Africans For 2023 – Apply Online Now
The successful candidate will be responsible for, amongst others, the following specific tasks:
• Perform general cleaning services in the Department as per outlined standards
• Ensure maintenance of storage areas
• Operate machinery as and when required
• Maintain good relationship with employees in the Department
• Ensure compliance to regulatory requirements
• Ensure compliance with relevant regulations
• Perform duties within the relevant legislation, policies and procedures
• Attend training courses as identified and agreed for appropriate development.
ALSO READ: The Vacant Post Of Immigration Control Officer: Inspectorate, (6 Positions) From The Department Of Home Affairs (SA) Is Inviting Applications- Apply Now
Free State: Mr C Mgwadleka, Tel No: (051) 410 3912
Direct applications to the Department of Home Affairs Office as follows:-
Postal Address: Private Bag 7413, King Williams Town, 5600
Physical address: 11 Hargreaves Avenue, King William’s Town, 5600
Postal Address: Private Bag X108, Braamfontein, 2017,
Physical Address: 3rd Floor, Mineralia Building, Cnr De Beer and De Korte Street,
Postal Address: Postal address: P.O Box 12262 Brandhof 9324
Physical Address: 40 Victoria Street Willows Bloemfontein 9301
Postal Address: Private Bag X 09, Pietermaritzburg 3209
Physical address: 181 Church Street, Pietermaritzburg 3209
ALSO READ: VISA Company Is Hiring Accounting Graduates At Their Bangalore Location For 2023 -APPLY NOW
Postal Address: Private Bag X 9517, Polokwane, 0700
Physical Address: 89 Biccard Street, Polokwane, 0699
Postal Address: Private Bag X11264, Nelspruit, 1200,
Physical Address: 29 Bester Street, Nelspruit, 1200
Postal Address: Private Bag X 119, Mmabatho, 2735,
Physical Address: Cnr Sheppard and Carrington Street, Mafikeng, 2745
ALSO READ: List of Top Leading Amazing Fruit-picking Companies in Canada That Offer Visa Sponsorship 2023
More info visit department of home affairs website
Also Read: Verified Visa-Sponsored Fruit And Vegetable Pickers Jobs In Canada 2023
Also Read: The 5 Best Engineering Jobs In The UK With Visa Sponsorship And Relocation Support Apply Now
Join our Telegram | Follow us on Linkedin | Also, Follow us on Twitter. | Join Our Whatsapp Group
God bless and All the best !!