Prosper Immigration Inc. is looking for a skilled Cook to prepare delicious meals according to menu. You will cook dishes that will delight our customers with their taste and timely delivery.
An excellent cook must be able to follow instructions in cooking and delivering well-prepared meals. They must be deft in moving around the kitchen and apt in multi-tasking. Experience in using various ingredients and cooking techniques is also important.
The goal is to help preserve and enhance our reputation so we can expand our clientele.
A Cook is a restaurant worker who is responsible for preparing food items and menu items in accordance with company standards and guidelines. They are responsible for the preparation of food for restaurant customers.
- Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.)
- Cook food in various utensils or grillers
- Check food while cooking to stir or turn
- Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served
- Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
- Check quality of ingredients
- Monitor stock and place orders when there are shortages
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as cook
- Experience in using cutting tools, cookware and bakeware
- Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods (grilling, baking, boiling etc.)
- Ability to follow all sanitation procedures
- Ability to work in a team
- Very good communication skills
- Excellent physical condition and stamina
- High school diploma or equivalent; Diploma from a culinary school will be an advantage
Cook Position (LMIA & PNP Available)
Prosper Immigration Inc.
- High school diploma or GED
- Food service
We are seeking Line Cooks and Prep Cooks for our clients in the Hospitality and Food Services Industry. You will play a key role in preparing high-quality, delicious dishes according to recipes and standards.
- Prepare and cook menu items according to our specifications
- Follow food safety and sanitation guidelines
- Measure and mix ingredients according to our recipes
- Collaborate with team members to ensure timely and efficient food preparation
- Maintain a clean and organized work station
- Assist with inventory management and ordering supplies as needed
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: In person
- Minimum of 6 months Education and/or Experience in Food Services, Hospitality or Cooking
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining attention to detail
- At least CLB 4 level English is required
- Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays
- Our Clients value our employees and offer between $16 to $18 per hours
- Overtime pay
- The Employer is willing to apply for LMIAs for 2-year Work Permits for selected candidates.Please note that the employer is willing to support positions in Skilled Job Titles (TEER 0,1,2,3 ) and 100% support for eligible candidates for Canadian Experience Class, Express Entry and Provincial Nominee Programs (OINP, AINP, BCPNP).
Address: 4610 Dufferin Street, Toronto, ON. M3H 5S4.
Hours of Operations: Weekdays 9:30 AM to 5 PM
Prosper Immigration Inc.
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs In Canada
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs In Australia
- LATEST Jobs At The United Nations
- LATEST Visa Sponsorship Jobs
- LATEST Entry Unskilled Jobs
- LATEST Fruit Picking Jobs
- LATEST Caregiver Jobs
- LATEST News And MORE!
God Bless And All Th