Tsinghua University CSC Scholarship 2022 in China
Tsinghua University CSC Scholarship 2022 applications are currently being accepted to study in China. It is an excellent opportunity for international students interested in pursuing Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD degrees abroad. For the Chinese Government Scholarship (CGS) 2022, the University is accepting applications from international students worldwide. Moreover, the biggest attraction of this scholarship is that it does not require the IELTS exam.
Tsinghua University offers undergraduate and graduates degrees in practically all academic topics and majors. The undergraduate degree programs are being offered in the fields of design, fine arts and art history. The fields available for master’s and doctoral programs are architecture, civil engineering, hydraulic engineering, environmental sciences, mechanical engineering, precision instrument, energy and power engineering, automotive engineering, industrial engineering, electrical engineering, computer science and technology, aerospace, chemical engineering, physics, mathematical sciences, economics and management, law, journalism, medicine. Pharmaceutical, software, and a few others.
Tsinghua Institution, founded in 1911 in Beijing, is China’s most prestigious research university. It has been ranked eighth worldwide ranking of top research institutions. The scholarship will cover all study-related expenses in China. Furthermore, undergraduate degrees take 4-5 years to complete, master’s degrees take 2-3 years, and doctoral degrees take 3-4 years to complete.
China has been an attraction for international students for the past decade, especially for Pakistani students. China offers a large number of scholarships for international students. Apart from Chinese government scholarships, Chinese universities offer different tuition fee scholarships with partial funding and full funding. It is an excellent opportunity for all students who want to study and get a degree from a foreign country. CSC scholarship will cover all the expenses of international students, including tuition fees, accommodation and a monthly stipend. So Make sure to apply before the deadline ends.
- Ceramic Design
- Visual Communication Design
- Environment Design
- Product design
- Art & Technology
- Craft art
- Fine Arts
- Art History
Masters & PhD Degree:
- School of Architecture
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Hydraulic Engineering
- School of Environment
- Department of mechanical engineering
- Department of precision instruments
- Department of energy and power engineering
- Department of Automotive Engineering
- Department of Industrial Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Department of Engineering Physics
- Department of chemical engineering
- School of Material Science and Engineering
- School of Humanities and Social Science
- School of Law
- School of Journalism and Communication
- Institute of Education
Financial coverage: Fully Funded
Deadline: March 1, 2022
Eligibility Criteria :
Here are the criteria for the Tsinghua University CSC Scholarship:
- All international students are eligible for the CSC scholarship.
- Chinese residents are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Applicants of master’s program must have a bachelor’s degree.
- The age limit for applicants of a master’s program is a maximum of 35 years at the time of application.
- Applicants of the doctoral program must have a master’s degree.
- The age limit for applicants of the doctoral program is a maximum of 40 years at the time of application.
- At the time of application, applicants should not be enrolled in any other Chinese university.
Here are some benefits of the Tsinghua University CSC Scholarship:
- The scholarship funded by the Chinese government will cover the following expenses:
- Complete Tuition Fee.
- Living and accommodation expenses.
- Medical Insurance of a specific limit will be provided.
- A monthly Stipend CNY 3,000 will be provided to the master’s degree candidates.
- A monthly Stipend CNY 3,500 will be provided to the candidates of Doctoral Degree.
- Candidates will be promoted for the next academic year’s scholarship on the basis of their previous academic year performance.
Other details :
- Personal statement
- Academic transcript
- Previous Degree certificate
- Two academic Recommendation Letters
- Passport details
- To apply for the Tsinghua University CSC scholarship, click on the apply now link below
- Fill an online application form.