United Kingdom logistics companies are looking for a dynamic Logistics Associate to be a part of our Logistics team. You will be responsible for assisting the Logistics Manager and the other team members with all supply chain activities. Your responsibilities include managing all incoming and outgoing product shipments effectively. Conducting a thorough inspection of the shipments, reviewing transportation costs and scheduling deliveries are some of your other responsibilities.
You should maintain regular inventory reports and create a digital database of all logistic activities. Besides, you will be responsible for communicating with suppliers/vendors and addressing any customer queries. In addition, you should maintain service standards and abide by the industry rules and regulations.
Write to us if you are proactive, have attention to detail and prioritize customer service.
- Assisting with the entire logistics process
- Maintaining an inventory of all incoming and outgoing shipments
- Reviewing and verifying product details like price, weight and other labelling essentials
- Maintaining a digital database of all shipment details
- Managing the logistics system by properly organizing all products and entering relevant details
- Coordinating with vendors and suppliers for timely delivery
- Addressing any customer queries and resolving conflicts
- Undertaking any clerical duties such as filing documents
- Following industry best practices and safety standards
- Wearing protective gear when necessary
- Tracking shipment status and inspecting products upon arrival
- Assisting the Senior Management with all supply chain activities
- Preparing and receiving shipments
- Verifying product rates to avoid any confusion
- Handling any shipment issues and complaints
- Managing all daily operations in coordination with the Logistics Coordinator and the Logistics Administrator
- Maintaining a record of cleared and pending invoices
- Updating shipment charges periodically
- Suggesting new strategies to the Senior Management
- Developing and implementing an updated logistics procedure
ALSO READ: Fully Funded King Abdulaziz Scholarships In Saudi Arabia for International Students 2024- Do Not Miss Out The Opportunity- Apply Now
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Logistics or similar discipline
- Previous work experience in the Logistics Industry
- Familiarity with inventory management softwares like Veeqo and Unleashed
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office particularly MS Excel
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong time management and communication skills
- High level of customer service
- Ability to work for long hours and lift heavy products
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent analytical and mathematical skills
- Manpower UK Limited – Yeovil, Somerset, TW13 7WB
- £11.50 per hour
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Admin Assistant to work at our client’s site in Feltham This role is a temporary role for 3 months, 4 days on 4 days off 6:30am – 6:30pm ,Pay Rate – £11.50 p/h (depending on experience) Full BPSS Screening (Baseline ..
- London & Southeastern Railway – 4 More London Riverside, SE1 2AU
- £45,000 to £50,000 per year
What is the job about? In this role, you will be reporting to the Chief of Staff to ensure the smooth operation of SE Train’s formal decision making and reporting machinery as well as supporting the achievement of strategic objectives by ensuring there is …
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs In Canada
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs In Australia
- LATEST Jobs At The United Nations
- LATEST Visa Sponsorship Jobs
- LATEST Entry Unskilled Jobs
- LATEST Fruit Picking Jobs
- LATEST Caregiver Jobs
- LATEST News And MORE!
God Bless And All The Best !!