Apply for the Ethical Hacking free online course. Coventry University is offering a free online introductory course on ethical hacking to teach about the principles and methods to build basic skills in ethical hacking.
By signing up for this course, you will be able to explore the legal framework and process of penetration testing and take part in an exercise to develop hacking skills. You can start the course right after enrollment and learn at your own pace.
The course is divided into weeks, but you can complete the course earlier or even slowly. The duration of the course is 2 weeks. If you are interested in developing ethical hacking skills, then this course is for you.
Here are some more details about the free online course
Financial coverage: Fully Funded
Deadline: December 31, 2022
Eligibility Criteria :
- This course is offered to students and professionals who already have knowledge about computer science or a related field.
- You must be interested in understanding and learn the principles and legislation of ethical hacking.
- Students from all around the world can apply for the course.
- The course is free.
- You can access the course from any country as it is online.
- Learn the basic principles of ethical hacking.
- You can also receive a verified certificate after upgrading the course (visit the official website for more details).
Other details on the course :
The course will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to ethical hacking
- Legal aspects of the penetration test
- Penetration testing methodologies
- Practical hacking exercise
Follow the link below to apply for the free online course.