Executive Diploma Scholarships For Women At University Of Oxford 2023
UNIVERSITY OF OXFORD
Encouraging an increase in women considering senior leadership roles. Executive Diploma Scholarships For Women At University Of Oxford
We have two scholarships available for exceptional female candidates in each diploma cohort.
The awards are accompanied by a financial contribution covering 50% of the diploma programme fees.
ALSO READ: IELTS Requirement for New Zealand VISA for Studies, Work, Business
50% of programme fees.
Two per cohort.
Open to female applicants.
- Academic achievement (assessed through CV, transcripts, and the scholarship statement).
- Professional achievement; in particular, evidence of leadership or leadership potential (assessed through CV and the scholarship statement).
- A desire to inspire/act as a role model (assessed through the scholarship statement).
- A readiness and enthusiasm to become a committed ambassador for the School, representing the School’s values, whilst on the programme and beyond (assessed through scholarship statement).
ALSO READ: African Union Internship Program for Young Africans 2023: Apply Now!
How to apply
You must submit a completed diploma application and upload a supporting statement (maximum 500 words) in the ‘Funding’ section of the programme application form, addressing how you meet the scholarship selection criteria.
Monday 25 September 2023
Assessing candidate suitability
Suitability will be assessed via both the scholarship statement and the diploma application form.
The CV and transcripts submitted with the programme application may be used when assessing scholarship suitability. However, we recommend that any information you feel is important for scholarship assessment is highlighted within the scholarship statement.
You are also encouraged to provide context where necessary: for example, if success has been achieved through individual determination, ambition or motivation.
Please note the scholarship supporting statement is not used during the admissions process.
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND MORE VISIT: UNIVERSITY OF OXFORD
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs In Canada
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs In Australia
- LATEST Jobs At The United Nations
- LATEST Visa Sponsorship Jobs
- LATEST Entry Unskilled Jobs
- LATEST Fruit Picking Jobs
- LATEST Caregiver Jobs
- LATEST News And MORE!
Also Read: Queen Commonwealth Trust Young Leader 2023: Make Applications Today!
Also Read: Visa-Sponsored Cafe Workers Needed In New Zealand At Creative Hospitality Matakana Limited Company 2023 – Apply Online
Join Our Telegram | Follow Us On Linkedin | Also, Follow Us On Twitter. | Join Our Whatsapp Group
God Bless And All The Best !!