I’ll provide you all the information you need to know about the Finland D Work Visa Process 2023 in this post. The Finland D Visa is available to any non-EU citizen who needs one to visit Finland.
This D Visa is for you if you are a student, researcher, entrepreneur, specialist, or employee. The good news is that overseas applicants can apply to more than 40 certified firms in Finland.
ALSO READ: Remote Entry Level Sales Representative Job Openings Pinnacle RPM In Canada 2023: Register Now!
There is good news for job searchers.The Finnish government introduced the D Visa in June 2023 as a Fast Work Visa category with the goal of issuing a visa in just 10 days. To address the workforce deficit as soon as possible, this action has been done.
With a D visa, you can enter Finland immediately after you have been issued with a residence permit
If you apply for a D visa, you can travel to Finland immediately after the following conditions are met:
- you have received a positive decision on your residence permit application; and
- the D visa sticker has been attached to your passport
Your residence permit card will be delivered to you in Finland. On average, the D visa allows you to travel to Finland for 1–2 weeks earlier than usual.
You can be issued with a D visa if you are applying for or have been granted one of the following residence permits:
To address the skills shortage in Finland. Finland is facing a shortage of skilled workers in different sectors. The D visa is intended to help fill these gaps in the labor market as soon as possible.
Finland Certified Employers for Jobs
The Finnish Immigration Service has provided a list of 40 certified employers/companies. You can apply for any position or job in these companies. They have Jobs available.
Certified employers are the ones who are allowed by the Finnish Immigration Service to hire a foreign worker.
Get a Job offer from the Certified Employer
Once you successfully have a Job offer letter from any of the certified employers you can move to the next step which is a Residence permit for an employed person.
Finland Residence Permit for Employed Person
After a Job, your employer will help you and probably he will apply for a residence permit for you. Once You have received a positive decision on your residence permit application you can apply for the Finland D Visa.
Note: Your residence permit card will be delivered to you in Finland. Read more about the Residence Permit here.
Apply for the Finland D Visa – Get in 10 Days
Now you have a Job offer as well as a Residence permit. You have to apply for the Finland D Visa at the nearest Finland Embassy with all the documents you have.
The documents might vary from country to country. Your D Visa decision will arrive in Just 10 days. And you are ready to move to Finland
Who can Apply for the Finland D Visa?
- You do not need a Visa if you are EU nationals. Finland is a European country.
- To check if you need a visa, see the website of Finland’s Ministry for Foreign Affairs.
Basic Required Documents for Finlad D Visa
If you are applying for the Work purposes:
- A Job offer from a Finland-certified employer.
- A Residence permit document.
- Ordinary passport
- Education Documents
How long is a D Visa?
Initially issued for 2 years it can be renewable. After the four years, you are eligible to apply for the Finland Permanent Residency and then Citizenship.
Can You Bring Your Family?
After six months you can sponsor and invite your family members to Finland.
- Your Spouse
- Children under 18
Finland D Visa Cost and Residence Permit Cost
- D Visa Cost: The Application Fee is 95 Euros
- First Residence Permit Cost: 490 Euro
How to Apply for the Finlad D Visa (Finland D Work Visa Process 2023)
If you meet the following conditions, you can apply for the D Visa:
- Have a Job offer first.
- Have a Positive result on Residence Permit
ALSO READ: Midsoft Solutions Inc Work From Home Skilled Help Desk Analyst Job Openings In Canada 2023: Apply!
Step 1: Use a Fast Track Service:
- Apply for the Residence permit via fast-track service
- You can also apply for a D visa. With a D visa, you can enter Finland without a residence permit card as soon as you have been issued a residence permit.
- Apply for a D visa to Enter Finland at the same time as you apply for a residence permit.
- When you visit a VFS application center or a Finnish (embassy or consulate) to prove your identity, give your passport to an official.
- The D visa will be affixed to your passport when the Finnish Immigration Service grants you a residence permit and the D visa.
In Conclusion: The Finland Government encourages foreign nationals to apply for the D Visa. As this is made for foreigners. Nationals of Finland do not need a Visa to work in Finland.
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs In Canada
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs In Australia
- LATEST Jobs At The United Nations
- LATEST Visa Sponsorship Jobs
- LATEST Entry Unskilled Jobs
- LATEST Fruit Picking Jobs
- LATEST Caregiver Jobs
- LATEST News And MORE!
God Bless And All The Best !!