FBC BANK LIMITED: GRADUATE TRAINING PROGRAMME 2020
Deadline: 17 September 2020
A diversified financial services Group which is seeking to recruit Graduate Trainees for its training and development programme which is part of its talent management programme. As the Group is largely e-commerce driven and has already embraced a robust digitalisation strategy, it is expected that prospective applicants must be extremely technology driven.
The training will specifically focus on the following areas;
- Information Technology Infrastructure Management
- Information Security
- Applications Support
- Applications Development and Analysis
- Data Management( database administration and data management)
- Digital Channels ( mobile platforms and electronic funds transfer)
- IT Service Management
- IT Compliance
- IT Operations.
- IT related Project Management
The training programme will run for approximately 14 to 24 months and it is expected that the trainees should be ready to be deployed into substantive positions after that period.
Prospective candidates must be 27 years of age or younger and have attained a minimum of an upper second class degree (2.1) pass in the following disciplines;
Information Technology, Computer Science, Applied Information and Communication Technology, Management Information Systems or Business Studies and Computing Science or other relevant business qualifications with a strong quantitative content.
Applicants are expected to have the following attributes;
- Self drive and motivation
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Initiative and willingness to explore new horizons
- Team player capability and high level of confidence
- Innovation and sharp business acumen
- Ability to think outside the box
How to apply
Interested applicants that meet the above specifications may submit their applications to Human.Resources@fbc.co.zw by no later than 17 September, 2020 clearly marked:
Graduate Training Programme 2020
Use this link for more information: https://www.fbc.co.zw/banking/updates/graduate-training-programme