Apply now for a graduate trainee programme at FBC Holdings.
Deadline 24 September 2021
FBC Holdings is seeking to recruit young graduates for a graduate training and development programme which is part of its talent management strategy. As the Group is largely undergoing a digital transformation process, it is expected that prospective applicants must be highly computer literate and technologically savvy. Evidence of computer literacy and evidence of knowledge of use of IT software will be a prerequisite.
The training will specifically focus on Insurance, Reinsurance, Civil Engineering, Banking and other support areas of the business. The training programme will run for approximately 24 months and it is expected that the trainees should be ready to be deployed into substantive positions thereafter.
Prospective candidates must be 25 years of age or younger and have attained a minimum of an upper second class degree (2.1) pass in the following disciplines or any closely related fields to the ones indicated;
- Banking, Business Studies, Finance, Economics, Human Resources Management and e-Commerce (13 trainees).
- Risk Management & Insurance ( 4 trainees).
- Civil Engineering ( 2 trainees).
Applicants who wish to work with fbc are expected to have the following attributes:
- Self drive and motivation.
- Innovation and creativity.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Initiative and willingness to explore new horizons.
- Team player capability and high level of confidence.
- Highly computer literate.
- Entrepreneurial flair and a keen instinct of achieving tangible results and effecting positive change.
Interested applicants that meet the above specifications may submit their applications via email to firstname.lastname@example.org(link sends e-mail) no later than 24 September, 2021, clearly marked;
Graduate Trainee Programme, 2022. For more information visit the official website
Also read: delta beverages graduate trainee program