Deadline: Sept. 30th 2021
Are you a female and passionate about software development, then this opportunity is for you. The Developers in Vogue Accelarator Program seeks to train female software developers intensively and provide employment opportunities for them. Don’t be left out.
Developers in Vogue invites female software developers (at least at the intermediate level) to share in an upskilling journey aimed at producing fully groomed software developers through its exciting 1-year accelerator-training program.
The Developers in Vogue Accelerator Program (DAP) is to train, reskill and upskill women in intermediate and advanced software development according to the requirements of partner tech companies in preparing them to take up software development roles and careers in these companies.
The training program strives to develop more opportunities for African women in the Tech Ecosystem through a combination of 70% classroom training, 10% mentorship, and 20% on-the-job training.
DiV’s 1 Year Accelerator Program (DAP) starts in October 2021.
Benefits of participating:
• Small class size and personalized learning.
• Access to resources, mentorship, and a supportive community.
• Monthly Stipend.
• Job Placement.
1. You are a female who is at least 20 years old.
2. You can commit to 12-months of intensive training.
3. You are hardworking and committed to building a professional career as a software developer.
4. You currently do not have other commitments like school, work, etc.
5. You are interested in applying the skills you have by taking up a full-time job in a tech company at the end of this program.
Register here – https://bit.ly/divdap21