This role is responsible for day-to-day transaction processing. The incumbent is individually accountable for achieving results through own efforts. I will provide you with all the information you need to know about the Finance & Accounting Interns at Old Mutual 2023 in this post and how to apply.
Finance & Accounting Interns || Old Mutual 2023
Our graduate programmes are designed to propel your career and separate you from the good into the echelons of great. We offer a launchpad into the financial services industry and an environment that will let you expand your career in a meaningful way.
The incumbent is responsible with assisting on the following duties
- Responsible for generating and processing transactions.
- Handles general accounts queries.
- Checks the amounts to be paid and received by a business unit.
- Arranges payment of bills and accounts.
- Keeps records of financial transactions.
- Keeps customer account details up to date.
- May set up new accounts.
- Checks account order forms and receipts are filled in correctly.
- Compares costs with budgets.
- Calculates the running costs of a company or organization.
Accountable, Budgeting, Business, communication skills; Adaptability, Financial Accounting, Financial Processing, Financial Transactions, New Accounts, Office Administration, Payments, Processing, Querying, Results-Oriented
Bachelor Of Accounting Honours: Financial Accounting (Required), Bachelor Of Finance: Accounting Finance (Required)
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs In Canada
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs In Australia
- LATEST Jobs At The United Nations
- LATEST Visa Sponsorship Jobs
- LATEST Entry Unskilled Jobs
- LATEST Fruit Picking Jobs
- LATEST Caregiver Jobs
- LATEST News And MORE!
God Bless And All The Best !!