Fully-Funded Masters Scholarships For African Students At the University Of Oxford 2022/2023
St Antony’s College, University of Oxford, in partnership with the international integrated energy company Eni, is offering up to three students from Angola, Ghana, Mozambique, Nigeria, or the Republic of the Congo (Congo-Brazzaville) the opportunity to study for a fully funded degree in 2022/2023
- Deadline to Apply to Oxford University 7th or 21st January 2022
- Deadline to apply for Eni Scholarship – 1st March 2022.
Offered annually? Yes
To be taken at: St Antony’s College, University of Oxford, UK
About the Award: These scholarships will allow St Antony’s to admit some of the best African students irrespective of means and will add immeasurably to the diverse and intellectual character of the College. This is part of a joint initiative between Eni & St Antony’s College to invest in and strengthen African leadership.
St Antony’s and Eni are equally keen to encourage and, where possible, structure incentives for Eni Scholars to continue their studies or find useful employment back in their home country after graduating from Oxford. Discussions about this are ongoing and scholars will be informed of relevant contacts and partnerships as they emerge.
also read: Visa Sponsorship Jobs At UNICEF For 2023 | UNICEF Careers- Apply Online Now
Fields of Study: Applicants must apply for admission to one of the following eligible courses
1 year Master’s courses
- MSc African Studies
- MSc Economic & Social History
- MSc Economics for Development
- MSc Global Governance and Diplomacy
Offered Since: 2011
- The scholarships are open to applicants ordinarily resident in Angola, Ghana, Mozambique, Nigeria, and the Republic of the Congo (Congo-Brazzaville). Preference will be given to applicants whose first degree is from an African university.
- The scholarships will be awarded based on both academic merit and potential and financial need. Preference will be given to applicants with clear ambitions to use their accumulated learning to benefit their home country after graduation.
- Please ensure you meet the requirements for entry to your course, including English language requirements. See the University’s course guide for more information.
Number of Scholarships: Three (3) scholarships will be awarded
also read : List Of Companies In Qatar Offering Jobs With Visa Sponsorship For 2023 | Apply Now
Value of Scholarship
- 100% of university and college fees, and an annual grant for living costs of £14,553 for 12-month courses and £10,915 for 9-month courses. The stipend for courses with different durations will be adjusted accordingly.
- The scholarship also covers one economy return airfare from your home country to the UK at the start and end of your course.
Duration of Scholarship: 1 year
How to Apply: To be considered for the scholarship, please follow these three steps:
- Read the information on this webpage carefully.
- Apply online to the University of Oxford for one of the eligible courses listed above. You must submit your application for graduate study to the University by the January deadline (7 or 21 January 2022, depending on the program you apply to – please check the University’s guidance on application deadlines) and you must have secured a place on your chosen program of study by the completion date ( March 2022). It would help if you select St Antony’s College in the college choice section of the application form, though this is not compulsory.
- Once you have applied to the University, please complete the online Eni Scholarship application form which is available at the bottom of this page The deadline for submission of the form is 5 pm, UK time, 1 March 2022.
Please note that incomplete and ineligible applications will not be considered for an Eni Scholarship.
Visit the Scholarship Webpage for Details
Join Our Telegram | Follow Us On Linkedin | Also, Follow Us On Twitter. | Join Our Whatsapp Group
God Bless And All The Best !!