Apply for the Global Peace Summit
DEADLINE: 31 December 2021
Dialogue brings change and discussion brings action. Peace is not a relationship of nations. It is a condition of mind brought about by a serenity of soul. Peace is not merely the absence of war. It is also a state of mind. Lasting peace can come only to peaceful people. With a vision to work together to restore trust. We bring you Global Peace Summit,
Dubai to be held from February 23-26, 2022. Global Peace Summit Dubai aims at providing the possibility to brilliant younger, competent, and enthusiastic peace developers from 150+ nations to broaden their thoughts and avenue maps to attain sustainable improvement dreams and advise peace of their groups to counter excessive violence, hate, and each type of discrimination.It’s understanding in today’s youth and steps were taken by various organizations towards it. Role of anything and everything you do daily towards helping in maintaining peace even remotely.
How is it important for building resilience for a domino effect of change? This summit targets to attach inspiring younger people, to expand their abilities withinside the sphere of peace education, to assist them to change thoughts and percentage projects, at the same time as networking with like-minded people and global leaders.
Benefits of Global Peace Summit Dubai 2022?
- 15 Fully Funded, 25 Partial Funded and 110 Self Funded slots
- Airfare & Accommodation
- Visa Assistance
- Opportunity to interact with Global Leaders
- Meet with like minded young social entrepreneurs
- A chance to share your social impacts
- Peace Education & Leadership Capacity Building Sessions
- Diplomatic Panel Talks
- Key note speeches
- Focused group discussions
- Group activities
- Awards & Certifications
- Signatory campaign
- Cultural Presentation
- Gala Night
TOPICS FOR GLOBAL PEACE SUMMIT DUBAI’22!
- Inclusive Economies Shape National Stability
- Designing Digital Transformation: Leadership in Turbulent times
- Reshaping Politician’s Vernacular; A Fresh Youth Approach to Political Speech
- Protecting Liberity while Expanding Freedom
- Gressroots to Public Policy & How to Leverage Both for Community Organizing
- Community Based Rehabilitation : A strategy for peace building ( SDG 17 Inclusive Society)
- Human Rights: A Never Ending Movement, A Social Responsibility, An Achievable Goal.