Government of Zambia 11276 Health Workers Recruitment Jobs 2022. Apply below!
When is the Application Deadline:
Tell Me About Award:
The Zambia Civil Service Commission is recruiting 11,276 suitably qualified health workers during the 2022 recruitment exercise. In this regard, the Civil Service Commission is inviting applications from suitable applicants in the following positions:-
What Type of Scholarship is this?
Who can apply?
In addition to the Professional qualifications outlined above, candidates must meet the following;
- Must be a Zambian Citizen
- Must have a Green National Registration Card (NRC)
- Must be between 18 – 45 years old
- Must have a full Grade Twelve (12) School Certificate with five (5) O’ levels or better including English Language
- Must be registered with Nursing and Midwifery Council of Zambia (NMCZ) or Health Professions Council of Zambia (HPCZ) and possess a current Practicing License where applicable
- Must have a valid temporal or full Registration certificate where applicable
- Must be ready to work anywhere in the country where their services are needed for a minimum period of four (4) years
How to Apply for Job:
All interested persons meeting the above criteria are encouraged to send their written/typed applications to the District Health Director with a copy to the District Commissioner attaching copies of their Grade Twelve (12) School Certificate, Professional Registration Certificate and Practicing License, Professional Qualifications and NRCs.RELATED POSTS
Applicants with disabilities, who meet the minimum requirements, are highly encouraged to apply. Applicants who have been volunteering in public health facilities should clearly state in the applications and attach proof. The Civil Service Commission is an equal opportunity employer.
The application letters should be addressed to:
The District Health Director,
District Health Office,
Candidates must only apply to one District/Province.
- This recruitment will benefit all the 116 districts countrywide.
- Multiple applications will lead to Automatic Disqualification.
- The Ministry of Health – Headquarters, Hospitals and other Health Facilities shall not receive application letters.
- Applications earlier submitted to Ministry of Health – Headquarters, Provincial Health Offices, District Health Offices, Hospitals and other Health Facilities shall not be considered.
- Applications for Junior Resident Medical Officers (Interns), Dental Surgeons (Interns) and Pharmacists / Pharmacists (Interns) shall be addressed to:
The Provincial Health Director,
Provincial Health Office,
A copy of the application should be sent to the Provincial Permanent Secretary.
The closing date for receipt of applications by the District Health Director is Friday, 1st April, 2022.
Jean Matebele Chilengi (Mrs.)