In partnership with the European Commission, and Agence Française de Développement (AFD), HEVA Fund has opened applications to the East Africa Creative Business Fund – an additional facility to the existing growth fund. This will see an additional investment of USD 380,000 go-to creative businesses that are registered and operational in Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Tanzania, and Ethiopia.
- This fund is designed to provide financing for creative businesses to restructure interrupted supply chains; increase production capacity; diversify offerings; increase market share; increase integration in local and regional value chains; support transition to low-touch and digital capabilities; and take advantage of new opportunities.
Key requirements for each application are:
- Your business must be registered and operational in one of the listed countries: Kenya, Uganda Rwanda, Tanzania, and Ethiopia. At least 51% of company stakeholders must be citizens in any of these countries.
- Your business must be able to demonstrate a resident team (permanent or part-time). The business must have a minimum of one (1) permanent employee.
- You must have valid financial statements or audited accounts for a minimum of one (1 year)
- Your business must demonstrate that it has bee operating for at least two (2) years.
- Your enterprise must be in the listed creative economy value chains.
To apply and for more information visit here