Surework Home Care Solutions is seeking an attentive and trustworthy caregiver to join our staff in providing excellent care to our clients. The caregiver will plan and follow a daily care schedule with clients, modify care plans as prescribed by medical professionals, and report on any new conditions or needs that may arise.
To succeed as a caregiver you should be patient, empathetic, and have strong people skills. You should be observant and committed to making your client feel safe and comfortable.
ALSO READ: Apply For Nanny Child Caregiver Mont Royal Job Vacancies At Regency Nannies Canada 2023 |lMIA And CAQ Work Permit Provided|
- Assisting with personal care, which may include bathroom functions, bathing, grooming, dressing, and eating.
- Following a prescribed healthcare plan, which may include assisting with exercise and administering medication.
- Ensuring the client’s home is organized according to their needs and that safety measures are in place. You may also be expected to assist with some light housework.
- Providing emotional support and encouragement to perform necessary tasks.
- Providing mobility assistance may be required, for example helping the client in and out of bed, a chair, or a wheelchair.
- Transporting or escorting the client to medical and other appointments.
- Monitoring and reporting changes in health, behavior, and needs.
- A high school diploma is required.
- Further education may be beneficial.
- Job experience and CPR training may be necessary.
- A driver’s license may be strongly desired.
- A professional and friendly attitude.
- A willingness to work flexible hours, which may include night shifts.
Full-Time Elderly In-Home Caregiving
Surework Home Care Solutions
- High school diploma or GED
- Driving Licence
Full-Time Elderly In-Home Caregiving
Surework Home Care Solutions is looking for Full-Time Elderly In-Home Caregivers.
Our vision is to make every senior’s dream of living out their retirement in the comfort and safety of their own home. Located in Victoria B.C. and the lower mainland of British Columbia, Surework Home Care Solutions comprises a team of passionate and caring individuals who strive to provide the best possible senior care services in Canada for over 10 years and is a proud member of the Better Business Bureau.
We are looking to grow our team of in-home caregivers. The role will include but is not limited to doing household chores, creating a safe and caring environment for the elderly patient, and attending to any medical needs when on duty.
ALSO READ: URGENT Hiring Multiple Candidates For Independent Driver At Leviron Logistics Canada- Apply Online
The right candidates will be given a flexible, supportive environment and training.
Victoria, B.C, Canada
A quick recap:
- Run errands, plan and prepare meals, and go grocery shopping
- Do light housekeeping duties
- Do activities and otherwise just provide pleasant company to the senior
- Assist clients with daily living activities and help with physical therapy exercises
- Accompany the senior to medical appointments and administer medications
- Maintain a safe environment for clients and report any unusual incidents or behavior
- A driver’s license with a registered and insured vehicle
- Must pass a background check
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Compassionate, patient, and upbeat attitude
- Minimum secondary school diploma or graduation certificate
We offer LMIA. Apply only if you are in Canada.
If you are already working as a caregiver but are looking to fill your open shifts, you may also apply.
If this sounds like you, we’d love for you to apply!
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs In Canada
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs In Australia
- LATEST Jobs At The United Nations
- LATEST Visa Sponsorship Jobs
- LATEST Entry Unskilled Jobs
- LATEST Fruit Picking Jobs
- LATEST Caregiver Jobs
- LATEST News And MORE!
God Bless And All Th