Job Summary Human Resources and Administration Assistant Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the above position which has arisen within the Insurance and Pensions Commission (IPEC).
PURPOSE OF THE JOB Responsible for providing administrative assistance to the Human Resources Department through stores management, maintaining and updating employee records and other relevant functions.
Duties And Responsibilities KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES These will include:
• Assist with drafting of Human Resources procedures and policies • Prepare onboarding of new employees and follow up on induction and probation reports from departments
• Schedule and make preparation for interviews • Conduct reference checks for candidates
• Create and maintain personal files for all employees and ensure all documentation is present and completed
• Assist with implementation of employee wellness activities
• Ensure appropriate security for all HR related information
• Receive goods and stationery into stores as well as dispatch them • Assist with ensuring that premises are well maintained
• Assist with fleet maintenance -ensuring that vehicles are well maintained, serviced and insured in time
• Assist with payroll administration Qualifications And Experience QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
• Degree in Human Resources Management, Social sciences or equivalent, from a recognized institution
• Minimum two years’ experience in a similar role • Must have excellent Belina payroll processing skills
• Must have excellent computer skills including excel and power point
• Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
• Knowledge of SAP HR and Materials Management modules would be an added advantage