International Monetary Fund Youth Fellowship(IMF): Applications are now opened for youths all over the world for the 2021 IMF Youth Fellowship which will provide opportunity for experts to discuss current global economic issues including growth, inequality, digital economy and climate change.
The program will provide opportunities for young participants to become part of the global effort to build forward better and join the International Monetary Fund at the forefront of the response to global challenges.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): International Monetary Fund (IMF)
Host Institution(s): IMF
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: All study level
Duration: Not specified
Nationality: All Nationalities
International Monetary Fund Youth Fellowship | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the International Monetary Fund Youth Fellowship, applicants must ensure to meet the following requirements:
- Must be between 20 and 30 years of age at the time of application.
- Have demonstrated experience in one of social activism and/or engaging with a civil society organization, entrepreneurship and/or participating in a start-up, content creators and/or contributors to independent media organizations, journalism.
- Have knowledge and expertise in international studies, basic economics and development including climate change, inequality and the digital economy.
- Be students or graduates in the fields of international relations, development, communications, journalism, economics or related disciplines.
- Have basic knowledge of English (for the training program and Annual Meetings coverage)
- Participants will experience deep engagement and networking opportunities with scholars, leaders and IMF experts on issues of global importance such as climate change, inequality, inclusive growth, and the digital economy.
- Participate in a virtual capacity building program, including sessions on ‘presenting with impact’ and storytelling.
- Become part of the IMF Youth Network to connect with previous IMF Youth Fellows and stay informed of future opportunities, events and publications.
- Receive a certificate of completion of the IMF Youth Fellowship Program.
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible applicants for the International Monetary Fund Youth Fellowship 2021/22 are to apply online on or before the application deadline while ensuring that they provide accurate information during the application process.
Application Deadline: September 24, 2021