Another scholarship to study in the USA! Indiana State University scholarship is offered for international students worldwide to pursue an undergraduate program at Indiana State University for the academic year 2022-2023. International students can undertake any course/subject offered by the university to study under the scholarship program.
Indiana State University is a public academic institution founded in 1865 to provide education through teaching, research, and creativity. It offers above 100 majors for graduation and provides a creative, supportive, and engaging learning environment to its students. Don’t miss this chance to study abroad, so apply for the scholarship today.
Here are more details about the Indiana State University scholarship
- Country: USA
- Financial coverage: Partially Funded
- Deadline: December 15, 2021
Eligibility Criteria :
Here are the criteria for the Indiana State University Scholarship:
- Students from all over the globe are eligible for this award.
- No specific course is required to earn this scholarship; it is offered to students of any course offered by the university.
- Applicants have to secure admission to the university as full-time students in any course.
- Students are required to have good grades in their courses to be eligible for this scholarship.
- The high school cumulative grade point should be 3 out of 4.
Indiana State University scholarship will provide the following benefits:
- $5,000 will be awarded to the students for the academic year 2022-23.
- The scholarship is renewable for up to the next three years.
Other details :
- This is an online accessible opportunity.
- There is no limited number of scholarships.
- You have the option to get this award in the USA as well.
- After taking admission in any undergraduate course at the university, the student will be automatically be selected for the scholarship.
- Following documents are required to be submitted by the students.
- Secondary school mark sheet and certificate.
- Financial support documents.
- Copy of passport.