Studying abroad just got easier. A variety of scholarships for international students from around the world are currently open for application. You have the opportunity to study at top world universities like Oxford University, Yale University, Monash University, Harvard University and many more.
ALSO READ: UK Home Office Makes Several Immigration Law Changes That Affect International Students In 2023
See the listings below:
- Chinese Government Scholarships
Scholarships from the Chinese government are fully funded and apply to 280 Chinese universities. They cover tuition, accommodation, monthly allowance and basic health insurance. These scholarships, however, are only available for Masters and PhD programs.
- Not a Chinese citizen
- Not be a beneficiary of any other Chinese scholarship
- Less than 35 years of age for Masters students
- Less than 45 years for PhD
- Higher Secondary school certificate
ALSO READ: Top 10 Most Paying Unskilled Jobs In 2023
- Fullbright Scholarships
These are fully funded scholarships open for international students looking to study Masters or PhD and they are funded by the U.S Department of State. The scholarship covers accommodation, airfare, tuition, living expenses and health insurance. It is for universities in the United States of America. The aim of this scholarship is to provide opportunity to diverse groups of people to in the United States learning institutions. The scholarship targets students from minority groups and those that come fro disadvantaged backgrounds.
- Eligibility for the Fullbright scholarships differs from country to country, so do the deadlines.
Check eligibility from your country here
ALSO READ:The Pros And Cons Of Working Abroad
- Monash University Scholarship
The Monash university in Australia is offering fully funded scholarships to international students for doctoral research studies. This scholarship covers annual living allowance: $35,600, relocation allowance: $550 and research allowance per annum: $1,500. It is limited to Masters and PhD students and you are to be enrolled only at Monash University. The scholarship is competitive and rewards excellence and is awarded regardless of circumstances. The annual deadline is 31 October.
- An English Language Test with 6.5 pass test mark on more
- Academic curriculum vitae.
- Official academic transcripts, degree certificate or testament from awarding institution (including an explanation of the grading schema).
- Proof of citizenship.
- Proof of meeting the English language proficiency requirements.
- Invitation to Apply.
- Research proposal.
ALSO READ: The Pros and Cons of Studying Abroad
- Gates Cambridge Scholarship
This scholarship is fully funded ad caters for Masters and PhD students from around the world. This scholarship provides £17,500 per annum, health insurance, academic development funding up to £2,000 and family allowance up to £10,120. With this scholarship, you get to study at the University of Cambridge. A total of 55 scholarships are available for international students.
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Academic excellence.
- You should be able to make a strong case for a particular postgraduate degree at Cambridge.
- A commitment to improving the lives of others.
- A capacity for leadership.
- Applicants must be from countries outside the UK to pursue a full-time postgraduate degree.
- Stanford University Scholarships
Stanford University is offering a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for PhD and Masters studies. This scholarship is offering full tuition fees, travelling allowance, Living allowance and academic expenses.
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries can apply for Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program
- First/Bachelor’s degree received in 2015 or Later; for enrolling in 2022. You are eligible to apply if you apply within four years and enroll within five years, after you earn your first/bachelor’s degree.
- You must be first-step mental sharpness, seeks out knowledge and new experiences, full of original ideas, makes sense of ambiguous situations and can hold a contrarian or dissenting point of view.
- You must complete not only your Knight-Hennessy Scholars application but also the entire application process including any standardized test that your graduate degree program requires (GMAT, GRE, LSAT, MCAT, etc.) and if needed, an English proficiency test.
- You must be ambitious, in the best sense of the word, driven to improve self, willing to take risks. Self-aware and persists and bounces back from adversity. Personally humble and kind, inclusive respects difference, concerned for and helpful to others and Low ego.
- You must be fluent in English — listening, reading, speaking, and writing — to study at Stanford. The minimum TOEFL score for most graduate programs at Stanford is 100iBT or 600PBT. All Stanford graduate degree programs accept the TOEFL, and the MBA Program also accepts the IELTS and PTE. You can know more about scores.
- First, in addition to applying to Knight-Hennessy Scholars, you must apply to, be accepted by, and enroll in a full-time Stanford graduate degree program. Each incoming Knight-Hennessy Scholar must be a newly enrolling student in a Stanford graduate program including, but not limited to, DMA, JD, MA, MBA, MD, MFA, MPP, MS, or PhD programs. There are no quotas by discipline or program. Note that we will give priority consideration to those who will spend at least two years studying at Stanford.
God bless and All the best !!