FATIMA AL- FIHRI Autumn Internship Program: Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for FAOU Internship Program which opens every 3 months for youth around the world to join the working force, it’s an opportunity that offers professional experience within an international team.
This program has been active since 2017 and by today we have hosted more than 400 interns coming from 93 countries. It’s a unique experience, which allows youth to work online, remotely, with all flexibility, while studying or working.
Company/Organisation(s): FATIMA AL- FIHRI Open University
Program Type: Graduate Internship
Program Location: Estonia
Program Duration: 3 months
Available Slot: Not specified
Basic Qualifications: OND, HND, B.Sc
Nationality: All Nationality
FATIMA AL- FIHRI Autumn Internship Program | What to Expect
The FATIMA AL- FIHRI Autumn Internship has duties of each available at this internship program. This is an opportunity to build a diverse network with active professionals from all over the world;
- The interns will be trained to function as Human Resource Officer.
- Communication Officer
- Partnership Officer
- Marketing Officer
- Newsletter Manager
- Social Media Officer
- IT Officer
Candidates are expected to meet the following criteria:
- Proficiency in the English language;
- Basic understanding of computer applications;
- Access to the internet at least twice a week;
- Ability to learn and act in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team;
- High motivation to learn and grow professionally;
- Ability to work in a multicultural, multi-ethnic environment and to maintain effective working relations with people of different national and cultural backgrounds.
How-to-Apply: To participate in the FATIMA AL- FIHRI Autumn Internship Program, interested applicants can proceed to fill the online application form. Please take the time to fill out the information as required.
Application Deadline: Ongoing