A Personal Care Attendant (PCA) is a professional who assists the elderly, disabled or people in recovery with performing day-to-day activities. For example, they help with household chores, hygiene and mobility support.
Prosper Immigration Inc. is looking for a competent personal care assistant to support physically or mentally challenged customers in their everyday lives. The fulfilment and satisfaction that comes with helping others surpasses the challenges of this job.
If you’re a compassionate, positive person who isn’t afraid to work hard, then this is a job for you. We expect you to be polite and a good communicator. Experience in housekeeping tasks and caring for the elderly or sick will make you a strong candidate.
ALSO READ: Apply For Cook Positions At Prosper Immigration Inc. In Canada 2023 (LMIA & PNP Available)
Personal Care Attendant Responsibilities
- Ensure clients receive their medication on time
- Support clients who can’t move on their own
- Help clients dress, bathe, eat etc.
- Assist clients with physical therapy exercises
- Cook meals according to the customer’s restrictions
- Help customers with their shopping
- Do necessary housekeeping to maintain a clean environment
- Provide emotional support
- Inform physicians or supervisors about uncommon events
- Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
Personal Care Attendant Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as personal care assistant
- Committed to health & safety
- Able to do housework and cooking
- Well-organized and reliable
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Positive and compassionate attitude
- Strong ethics
- Physical stamina
- CPR certified
- High school diploma or equivalent
- A valid driver’s licence
ALSO READ: Visa Sponsorship Automotive Apprentice Mechanic Job Openings At Auto Imports In Canada 2023: Apply!
Personal Care Attendant Positions. (LMIA Support )
Prosper Immigration Inc.
- Communication skills
We are a Firm that provides Pro Bono Placement and Recruitment Services. We are also a Licensed Immigration Firm.
Our Clients and Employers are looking for Personal Care Attendants (PCA)
If you have Education (Diploma or Degree in Nursing) or Experiencer as a Personal Care Attendant, please CONTACT US RIGHT NOW.
ALSO READ: International Registered Nurse (RN) Needed At Flint In Canada 2023 – Visa Sponsorship To USA
Bachelor or other education/certification in Nursing or as a Personal Care Attendant.
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience.
- Minimum CLB Level 6 English is required.
Skills and Experience-
- Willingness to Learn and Work Hard.
- Provide care and companionship for individuals and families during their time of need or family disruption.
- Administer bedside and personal care to clients such as aid in ambulation, bathing, personal hygiene, dressing and undressing.
- Plan and prepare meals and special diets, assisting in feeding clients.
- Performing routine health-related duties such as changing non-sterile dressings, assisting in the administration of medication, and collecting specimens under the general direction of the supervisor or Registered Nurse.
- General housekeeping duties such as laundry, washing dishes and making beds.
- Excellent English and Communication skills.
- Willinglness to work out of client residence.
Open to various locations in Ontario Canada.
- Employers are willing to support LMIA.
- Employers are also willing to support OINP with direct PR Pathway. (TEER 3)
- The opportunity to have family and dependents is included in the Permanent Residency Application.
- Employer will provide accommodation and food.
Address: 4610 Dufferin Street, Toronto, ON. M3H 5S4.
Hours of Operations: Weekdays 9:30 AM to 5 PM
Prosper Immigration Inc.
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs In Canada
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs In Australia
- LATEST Jobs At The United Nations
- LATEST Visa Sponsorship Jobs
- LATEST Entry Unskilled Jobs
- LATEST Fruit Picking Jobs
- LATEST Caregiver Jobs
- LATEST News And MORE!
God Bless And All Th