Korean Government Self Finance Support Announced-Fully Funded Scholarship
- Fully Funded maximum of 5,000,000 per month
- South Korea Universities
- International Students
- South Korea
Korean Government Self Finance Support Announced is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of taught at South Korea Universities . The deadline of the scholarship is Open.
Korean Government Self Finance Support Announced is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at South Korea Universities.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
The Government will provide the fund of a maximum of 5,000,000 per month to all the international applicants.
Student from any nationality is eligible to apply.
- Students must be enrolled in a domestic university (including vocational colleges) in the second year or higher based on the applied academic year.
- Applicants must have an average of 80 points or more out of 100 points during the entire enrollment period.
- Must have an average of 80 or more out of 100 points in the previous semester in which grades are entered based on 100 points. And also, those who have rounded up 80 points cannot apply.
- Must have passed level 4 or higher in the TOPIK
Submit an online application Application Form
Applicants must have one copy of the printed application form from the system after an online application and a passport copy. Enrollment certificate and transcript, one copy of TOPIK score. In the transfer case, the entire semester transcript issued by the previous school (domestic university) must also be submitted.’
CLICK HERE to join Campus lifestyle Updates Whatsapp Group (If you are already in one of our WhatsApp groups, then there is no need to join)
Please follow Campus lifestyle on: Twitter | Facebook