Laboratories in UK are looking for an ideal candidate who is a skilled and experienced Lab Assistant for our Medical department.
As a Lab Assistant, your duties and responsibilities include
- Assisting our senior staff during tests
- Collecting the samples
- Collecting blood specimens
- Recording and analyzing data findings
You should be familiar with the best lab practices and methodologies. You are also responsible to perform various tasks like to clean the laboratory for safety and health.
You should label, organize and maintain samples. You should also compile data and transfer notes. You will have to work collaboratively with the entire team in accordance with the department.
If you think your skilled and precise match for this position, then please do apply.
- Prepare samples for tests using different medical laboratory equipment.
- Follow all health and safety regulations and handle laboratory specimens properly.
- Organize and process specimens/samples.
- Label all the specimens and place them in their appropriate department.
- Provide reliable and accurate results.
- Ensure quality control as directed by the laboratory manager.
- Sanitize and sterilize the laboratory equipment after use.
- Provide assistance to the Senior Lab staff and Managers with additional duties when needed.
- Documents all the work, activities and record results.
- Research trends and advancements for the betterment of the department.
- BS degree in Medical Technology, Biology or relevant field.
- Proven +2 years of working experience as Lab Assistant, Lab Technician or a similar role.
- A professional certificate as a Lab Assistant will be preferred.
- Willing to work in night shifts, late hours and weekends when needed.
- Excellent know-how of advanced and automatic machines and lab equipment.
- Computer literacy to generate lab reports and compile the records of test results.
- Ability to multitask and manage time effectively.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand complex instructions and guidelines.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Outstanding analytical skills.
- Manucomm Recruitment – bs20
- £21,700 per year
Lab Assistant / Laboratory Assistant Clevedon £21700 Manucomm Recruitment are looking to recruit a Lab Assistant for a leading food /drink manufacturing company at one of their sites based near Bristol. This is an ideal role for someone who is seeking an entry…
- NHS Jobs – Rotherham, S60 2TY
- £22816.00 to £24336.00 a year
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Cellular Pathology Department for a highly motivated enthusiastic and hardworking candidate to join the busy BRILS (Barnsley and Rotherham Integrated Laboratory Service) Histopathology team at The Rotherham …
- NHS Jobs – Portsmouth, PO6 3LY
- £22383.00 a year
We are recruiting Do you have great customer service skills? Are you friendly and able to work as part of a team? Are you willing to go the extra mile? If the answer is yes then we would love to hear from you. We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic team …
- NHS Jobs – Salisbury, SP2 8BJ
- £22816.00 to £24336.00 a year per annum
The Laboratory Medicine department currently has a vacancy for a specialist laboratory assistant. We are looking for a friendly and cheerful person, who is practical and has an interest in science. The role involves various duties in the Blood Transfusion …
- Herts & Essex Site Investigations – CM23 5RG
HESI (Herts and Essex Site Investigations) are an established name within the field of Site Investigations, (including both geotechnical investigations and contaminated land) boasting a variety of contacts across the sector. We undertake a wide range of …
- The Veterinary Pathology Group Ltd – LS15 9JL
- £25,500.00 to £27,000.00 per year, pro rata
An opportunity had arisen to recruit a onsite pathology support coordinator to join the Veterinary Pathology Group based in our Leeds laboratory. We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our team. The Veterinary Pathology Group is …
- The Francis Crick Institute – London, UK
- £34,000 per year
Partner University Administration Officer Short summary The Research Management Support (RMS) team sits within the COO office and provides support to the Crick’s senior scientific leadership across a range of activities including: Group Leader recruitment and …
- AWD online – Watford, Hertfordshire
- Competitive + Benefits
Junior Administrator / Trainee Administration Assistant who is keen to learn with some knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) with excellent organisational, time-management and written and verbal communication skills is required to…
- IDEXX Laboratories Ltd – Wetherby, West Yorkshire
- £20,000 to £21,000 per year
We receive thousands of clinical samples every day from Veterinary Clinics, and we run tests on those samples to help veterinarians identify what might be wrong with someone’s pet. As a Sample Management Technician/Data entry Operator, (SMT) you’d be helping …
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs In Canada
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs In Australia
- LATEST Jobs At The United Nations
- LATEST Visa Sponsorship Jobs
- LATEST Entry Unskilled Jobs
- LATEST Fruit Picking Jobs
- LATEST Caregiver Jobs
- LATEST News And MORE!
God Bless And All The Best !!