Last updated: 08 Jan 2018 |
Deadline: Ongoing (annual)
Study in: Australia
Next course starts July 2020
The Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship is awarded to recognise academic excellence for international students. This highly competitive scholarship is based on academic merit and awarded to future students. It provides a partial tuition fee scholarship for outstanding students to study an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at Macquarie University.
Macquarie University in Australia
Levels/Fields of study:
Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programmes offered at the University
Number of Awards:
International students from a country other than Australia or New Zealand
The scholarship amount is varied up to AUD$10,000 and will be applied towards your tuition fee. It is not renewable.
The scholarships DO NOT provide financial support in the form of a living allowance, nor does it provide for the cost of visa application, Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), airfares, accommodation, conferences or other costs associated with study.
- • Meet the Academic and English requirements for a Macquarie University Bachelor or Postgraduate Coursework Degree.
- • Achieve a minimum WAM equivalent of 65 for Postgraduate applications; or a minimum ATAR equivalent of 85 for Undergraduate applications.
- • Be accepted into a Macquarie University Bachelor or Postgraduate Coursework Degree commencing in 2020.
- Applicants must complete an online course application form. Once your course application has been processed, you will receive a Macquarie University Student Number which is compulsory to submit the online scholarship application form.
- Applicants must complete an online scholarship application form and type “VCIS” in the Scholarship Name field.
Scholarships will be assessed as received and an outcome advised every two to four weeks.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application forms and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.