Apply now for the NAC Graduate Trainee Program
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill in Graduate Trainee
positions within the National AIDS Council.
The NAC graduate trainee program seeks to engage vibrant and enthusiastic graduate trainees for placement at the
Head Office and Provinces as indicated below;
- NAC Graduate Trainee Program – Monitoring & Evaluation: Head Office x 1
Key Areas of Focus – Graduate Trainee Monitoring & Evaluation
• Development and implementation of National Monitoring and Evaluation Plan to monitor
progress towards achieving ZNASP targets.
• Compilation of HIV and AIDS reports for national, regional and international reporting.
• Analysis and consolidation of national HIV and AIDS core output indicator data.
• Development of indicator baseline data for HIV and AIDS programmes in the Country.
• Maintenance of an HIV and AIDS indicator database.
• Provision of technical support to implementers and M & E taskforces on the national M & E
• Quality of service monitoring and surveying through cohort analysis.
• Coordination of the National Research Monitoring and Evaluation Advisory Group activities.
• HIV surveillance and Research on emerging issues.
• HIV and AIDS programme evaluation
• Routine quality data assessments
• Facilitation of capacity building for M & E taskforces and partners.
• Implementation of national population-based surveys.
Qualifications and Experience –NAC Graduate Trainee Program Monitoring & Evaluation
• Applied Statistics/ Applied Mathematics and Computational Science/ Operations Research
and Statistics/ Data Science/ Population Studies Degree or equivalent with at least lower
second (2.2) class.
• A certificate in Monitoring & Evaluation will be an added advantage.
• At least 1-year relevant attachment experience.
- Graduate Trainees – Programmes x 29
• Head Office x 1
• Harare Province x 3
• Bulawayo Province x 2
• Matabeleland South x 3 (Gwanda, Mangwe, Beitbridge)
• Matabeleland North x 3 (Binga, Nkayi, Lupane)
• Mashonaland East x 3 (Hwedza, Chikomba, Uzumba Maramba Pfungwe – UMP)
• Mashonaland Central x 3 (Mbire, Mt Darwin, Bindura)
• Mashonaland West x 3 (Chegutu, Hurungwe, Makonde)
• Manicaland x 3 (Nyanga, Makoni, Chipinge)
• Masvingo x 2 (Chiredzi, Mwenezi)
• Midlands x 3 (Gokwe South, Shurugwi, Vungu)
Key Areas of Focus – Graduate Trainees Programmes
• Development, implementation and coordination of multi-sectoral HIV and AIDS response
• Preparation of integrated plans and budgets for HIV and AIDS interventions.
• Provision of technical support and capacity building on HIV and AIDS programming to NAC
structures and partners.
• Mobilisation for stakeholder participation in HIV and AIDS programmes.
• Monitoring and evaluation of HIV and AIDS programmes.
• Development and maintenance of an HIV and AIDS programmes Database.
• Resource mobilisation for HIV and AIDS programmes.
• Documentation and dissemination of HIV and AIDS management best practices.
• Periodic planning and reporting for HIV and AIDS programmes at district, provincial and
• Administrative and Financial management for HIV and AIDS programmes.
Qualifications and Experience – Graduate Trainees Programmes
• Social/ Health Sciences degree or equivalent with at least lower second (2.2) class.
• A certificate in Monitoring & Evaluation or Programming will be an added advantage.
• At least 1-year relevant attachment experience
All aspiring candidates must be;
• Aged 35 years and below.
• Proficient in the local language of their preferred district.
• Holders of clean Class 4 Drivers Licenses
• Honesty & Integrity
Aspiring candidates must have ability to;
• Plan, organise and set priorities.
• Work and collaborate in a team.
• Generate and implement innovative ideas in programming.
• Think critically and solve problems.
• Lead and Communicate effectively.
• Apply ICT skills to work.
All Applicants must comply with the following;
• Complete the NAC Vacancy Application Form and comply with all instructions stated therein.
• Submit applications by email to; email@example.com
NB: Non-compliance to any of the requirements will result in disqualification.
Closing date for receipt of Applications: 15 October 2021.
FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT