Apply Personal Assistant position at Sasol South Africa.
DEADLINE: 22 September 2022
Position No: 80009070
Short Description / Purpose of Job
Provide a day-to-day operational personal assistant and secretarial/administration function and acts as the manager’s first point of contact with people from both inside and outside the organisation. Coordinate business functions of the unit that include personnel administration, office coordination, contain cost according to budget. Ensure effective e-mail and diary management, administration management. Accountable for the effective utilisation and deployment of time and schedule.
Recruitment Description / Key Accountabilities
- Plan, coordination of meetings and manage daily operations.
- Effectively manage diary/calendar.
- Ensure availability of key stakeholders and to coordinate critical meetings within the required timelines.
- Proactively anticipate and respond to diary clashes and resolves conflicts.
- Book meeting rooms and organise access and parking for visitors.
- Arrange catering and refreshments for agreed meetings.
- Receive visitors and telephone calls, take messages, schedule appointments for management staff and provide information to callers.
- Perform a full range of secretarial assignments, such as composing, typing routine letters/agenda, memoranda, reports and minutes of meetings.
- Project a professional company image through in-person and phone interaction.
- Prioritise/negotiate organizational needs regarding meetings, timeframes and deadlines.
- Attend meetings, takes minutes and meeting notes.
- Work independently to manage and plan projects and executes deliverables within timelines.
- Proofread prepared materials for correct grammar, format, completeness.
- Assist and manage time and ensures a high level of service is maintained.
- Plan and organise workload to resolve issues quickly and professionally, managing within changing set of priorities, needs to be flexible and adaptable.
- Prepare and maintain office records, reports and correspondence.
- Utilise, reconcile and manipulate data for management reports from different internal/ external sources.
- Apply an understanding of the information in order to extrapolate key data.
- Stores and file documents for easy future access, maintains hard copy and electronic filing system.
- Keep abreast of technological changes and masters new technology.
- Photocopy and prints documents as and when requested.
- Identify and schedules appropriate venue, travel and accommodation arrangements, locally and internationally.
- Manage logistics of all venue, travel and accommodation requirements.
- Make arrangements for passports, international visas, international drivers’ licenses, car hire, international roaming facilities, foreign currency allowances, if and when required.
- Monitor budget/expenses, provide report and analyse trends.
- Control, order and maintain stationery, office supplies and equipment timeously.
- Provide recommendations/improvement opportunities in the administrative functions.
- Obtaining and oversee the appropriate use of office equipment, facilities, and materials needed.
- Adhere to all safety standards and procedures.
- Develop, maintain effective relationships with internal/ external customers through oral and written communications.
- Keep informed on industry developments.
- Adapt the content, style and medium of communication to ensure appropriateness and to maximize understanding and impact among a wide range of audiences.
- Assist other PAs on systems or processes.
- Effectively respond to internal stakeholder queries in a timely manner.
High School / School Diploma or similar
3+ relevant years
Business Acumen: An intuitive and applicable understanding of how a company or unit makes money. Displays a thorough understanding of what drives profitability. Maintains a market-focused approach to business. Keeps an overall big picture understanding of the business and its interrelationships enabling a person to make better business decisions. The ability to make good business judgments and quick decisions in a manner that is likely to lead to a good outcome.
Collaboration: The action of working with someone to produce something
Partnership Leadership: Persuades and influences stakeholders; builds relationships and partnerships for win-win outcomes. Builds teams and creates synergies through working across boundaries.
Reporting: The ability to access information from databases, forms, and other sources, and prepare reports according to requirements.
Situational Leadership: The ability to effectively deal with a variety of situations and circumstances that arise unexpectedly and requiring management action.
Also, Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/CampusLifestyl4
Join our Telegram Group for updates https://t.me/opportunitiesPublic