Deadline: 15 October 2020|
Eligible Countries: All Nationals are eligible to apply|
Internship Type: Fully Funded|
Internship Duration: 10 to 12 weeks|
Intern places are awarded twice a year on a competitive basis. Selection is highly competitive and depends on the suitability of the intended research, academic background, available funding, and space. Not all available positions will necessarily be filled.
Candidates are considered for admission without regard to gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, medical condition, race, ethnicity, ancestry, culture, national origin, religion, or marital status. Applications from women and minorities are strongly encouraged.
The following fields are offered for students in the OIST Japanese Internship Program:
- Computer Science
- ecological and Marine Sciences
The following financial coverage will be offered to the Internees during OIST Internship Japan 2021:
- Air Tickets for the Internship Program
- Accommodation during the period of Internship
- Health Insurance
- Commuting Support
- Visa Support
- 2,400 JPY Stipend per day
To apply for the OIST Internship in Japan, you need to fulfil the eligibility criteria mentioned below:
- Fresh Graduates, Undergraduates, or Graduates students can apply
- Candidates enrolled in Junior colleges, Colleges, and vocation schools can apply.
- Students currently in the 1st and 2nd year of Master’s and 3rd and 4th year of bachelors are highly encouraged to apply.
Check the list of documents required for OIST Japanese Internship Program 2021:
- An updated CV of the candidate.
- ID Photo.
- Official Academic Transcript.
- Statement of interest.
- Letter of Recommendation.
How to Apply for OIST Internship?
To apply for OIST Internship in Japan, you need to fill an online application form on OIST Portal. To apply for this Fully Funded Internship in Japan, check the official link mentioned below