Job Purpose To lead and manage the Pension Fund’s projects, properties and administrative functions in line with set key performance indicators .
The incumbent is responsible for ensuring that projects are run in compliance with the organisation’s requirements Duties And Responsibilities
• Ensures maintenance of properties in line with set framework and guidelines
• Ensure that access is afforded to all sites as required for reading of public utility meters, inspections by landlords, statutory authorities and insurance company representatives as required
• Monitors and ensures all utilities bills are paid in time to avoid service disconnections and interests attracted by late payment
• Prepares lease agreements and coordinates the sign off process.
• Ensures adherence to lease agreements and recommends appropriate action were they are deviations.
• Recommends the rental pricing as guided by market surveys and consultation of industry experts
• Prepares project plans upon approval of investment proposal for review and approval
• Monitors the performance and progress of selected vendors through site visits as well as receipt of progress reports • Reports any risk issues identified to the Group Procurement Function for remedial action
• Resolves escalated disputes guided by the operational framework and lease agreement
• Co-ordinate safety and fire drill training sessions for Tenants staff in respect of fire safety and emergency procedures. Qualifications And Experience
• 6 ‘O’ Levels including English
• 2 “A” Level passes
• Degree in Administration, Business Management or equivalent plus a vocational qualification in Property Management. • 4 to 6 years’ experience in a similar or related environment and one of which should be in a management position
How To Apply Click View More Information Button View more information About Econet Wireless Zimbabwe Latest Jobs at Econet Econet Wireless Zimbabwe is Zimbabwe’s largest provider of telecommunications services, providing solutions in mobile and fixed wireless telephony, public payphones, intern… More jobs from Econet Wireless Zimbabwe