Applications now open for the SAP Young Professional Program 2022 for Young Graduates
Application Deadline: Varies
About the Award SAP:
The Young Professional Program is a free initiative delivered by the SAP Training and Development Institute. The program, which lasts for 3 months, is designed to give recent graduates the certifications and soft skills required to begin a career as an SAP Associate Consultant. This program will enable you to become a Certified SAP Associate Consultant within S/4 HANA Business Process, Scope and Integration and SAP SuccessFactors- Employee Central. At the end of the training, SAP TDI will work very closely with the YPP graduates to introduce them to a host of opportunities with customers and partners to work as a Consultant.
Eligibility for Young Professional Program:
- Candidates must have the legal right to work in the following countries below;
- Candidates must be currently unemployed or employed in a part time/non-permanent role not related to career aspirations;
- Candidates must be educated to at least Bachelor’s level in a field related to Finance / Accounting, IT/Engineering, Business Administration or Management Information Systems.
- Candidates will preferably have graduated within the last 3 years with a GPA in the top quartile – proof of this may be requested;
- Candidates must have a home in or around eligible countries as travel/accommodation is not provided;
- Candidates must have a keen interest in starting a career involving travel;
- Candidates should be fluent in English and Arabic, both written and spoken;
- Full-time availability from 9am – 6pm from Monday – Friday throughout the training period is essential. The Program will last for 3 months.
Also apply for
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Young Professional Program:
- Start your journey to become a Consultant;
- Gain globally recognised associate-level Certifications;
- Learn directly from experts;
- Experience classroom and workshop-based training in Technologies;
- Develop the soft skills needed to prepare you for successful job applications;
- Benefit from introductions to job opportunities within the Ecosystem to help secure a position after the training. Please note this program does not guarantee you a job at the end of it.
Duration of Award: 3 months
How to Apply for Young Professional Program: Apply in links below
- SAP Young Professionals Program South Africa 2022
- SAP Young Professionals Program Angola 2022
- SAP Young Professionals Program Mozambique 2022
- SAP Young Professionals Program Egypt 2022
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.
Also, Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/CampusLifestyl4
Join our Telegram Group for updates https://t.me/opportunitiesPublic