At Schneider Electric we believe that energy is a basic human right and we are dedicated to furthering humankind through new technologies. Our purpose is to empower all to make the most of our energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. At Schneider, we call this Life Is On.
With our mission to be your digital partner for Sustainability and Efficiency, we see the urgent need for bold ideas that can re-shape a smarter and more sustainable future for our industry and our company.
This is where we need your help. Schneider Electric, together with AVEVA, is looking for game changers around the world who dare to disrupt, put your skills to the test, and push the boundaries of digital transformation in Energy Management.
Submit your bold idea related to one of our five segments within energy management.
Stand a Chance to:
- 10,000 Euro Prize: Global winners will be awarded a 10,000 Euro prize, divided equally amongst the winning team members.
- Showcase Your Idea: Selected participants will have the chance to showcase your proposal in front of a jury of Schneider Electric leaders.
- Professional Mentorship & Networking: Selected participants will receive professional mentorship from Schneider Electric experts and the chance to network with other student participants.
- New Opportunities: Participants will be considered for job opportunities and other exclusive invitations with Schneider Electric and AVEVA.
At Schneider Electric we believe that energy is a basic human right and we are dedicated to furthering mankind through new technologies. As a major player in Energy Management and Industrial Automation, we see an urgent need for bold ideas that can re-shape a smarter and more sustainable future for both: our industry and our company.
This is where we want your help! Schneider Go Green, together with AVEVA, is looking for game changers around the world who are daring to disrupt and to put their skills to the test and push the boundaries of digital transformation in Energy Management.
Submit your bold idea related to one of our five segments within energy management!
- Schneider Go Green 2022 Launches: Sep, 2021
- Application phase: September 2021 – Feb 2022
- Mentoring Regional Finals: March 2022
- Mentoring Global Finals: May-June 2022
NB! Each Region has its own application deadline: Please refer to your region’s challenge timeline for specific dates. Be Bold! Sign up to the Challenge!
Opportunity is About:
Architecture & Construction| Computers & IT| Economics & Business| Energy| Engineering| Environment| Society| Tourism & Hospitality
Candidates should be from:
Afghanistan| Albania| Algeria| Andorra| Angola| Antigua and Barbuda| Argentina| Armenia| Australia| Austria| Azerbaijan| Bahamas| Bahrain| Bangladesh| Barbados| Belarus| Belgium| Belize| Benin| Bolivia| Bosnia and Herzegovina| Botswana| Brazil| Brunei| Bulgaria| Burkina Faso| Burundi| Cambodia| Cameroon| Canada| Cape Verde| Central African Republic| Chad| Chile| China| Colombia| Comoros| Congo: Democratic Republic| Congo: Republic| Costa Rica| Croatia| Cuba| Cyprus| Czech Republic| Denmark| Djibouti| Dominica| Dominican Republic| East Timor| Ecuador| Egypt| El Salvador| Equatorial Guinea| Eritrea| Estonia| Ethiopia| Fiji| Finland| France| Gabon| Gambia| Georgia| Germany| Ghana| Greece| Grenada| Guatemala| Guinea| Guyana| Haiti| Honduras| Hong Kong| Hungary| Iceland| India| Indonesia| Iran| Iraq| Ireland| Israel| Italy| Jamaica| Japan| Jordan| Kazakhstan| Kenya| Kiribati| Korea, South| Kosovo UN1244 (*not recognized by majority of countries)| Kuwait| Kyrgyzstan| Laos| Latvia| Lebanon| Lesotho| Liberia| Libya| Liechtenstein| Lithuania| Luxembourg| Macau| North Macedonia| Madagascar| Malawi| Malaysia| Mali| Malta| Mauritania| Mauritius| Mexico| Moldova| Monaco| Mongolia| Montenegro| Morocco| Mozambique| Myanmar| Namibia| Nepal| Netherlands| New Zealand| Nicaragua| Niger| Nigeria| Norway| Oman| Pakistan| Panama| Papua New Guinea| Paraguay| Peru| Philippines| Poland| Portugal| Qatar| Romania| Russia| Rwanda| Saint Kitts and Nevis| Saint Lucia| Saint Vincent and the Grenadines| San Marino| Sao Tome and Principe| Saudi Arabia| Senegal| Serbia| Sierra Leone| Singapore| Slovakia| Slovenia| Solomon Islands| Somalia| South Africa| South Sudan| Spain| Sri Lanka| Sudan| Suriname| Swaziland| Sweden| Switzerland| Syria| Taiwan| Tajikistan| Tanzania| Thailand| Togo| Trinidad and Tobago| Tunisia| Turkey| Turkmenistan| Uganda| Ukraine| United Arab Emirates| United Kingdom| United States of America| Uruguay| Uzbekistan| Vanuatu| Venezuela| Vietnam| Yemen| Zambia| Zimbabwe
Description of Ideal Candidate:
Schneider Go Green 2022 is open to two-member teams from anywhere in the world.
HOW IT WORKS
- Open to Bachelor’s or Master’s students worldwide (team members must be studying in the same country for the duration of the competition.)
- Studying Business, Engineering, Marketing, and/or Innovation related studies.
- In line with our Diversity & Inclusion philosophy, your team must be gender diverse.
- You must be proficient in English, as the submission and final pitch must be presented in English.
Cost/funding for participants:
- 1st PRIZE: Global winners will be awarded a €10,000 Prize to be split equally among winning team members. The winning team will also be gifted a 1 year subscription to the Coorpacademy platform.
- Global Finalists: Pitch your idea in the Global Finals and win the worldwide challenge.
- Regional Finalists: Participants will receive mentorship from Schneider Electric and AVEVA experts to polish their proposals and make it to the Grand Finale! All regional finalists will also gain special access to e-learning resources by Coorpacademy to better prepare teams for the regional finals.
- All Participants: Considered for job interviews and receive content about Schneider Electric’s benefits, job opportunities and early career events.
Global Finals: – Our top teams are invited to attend the Global Finals of Schneider Go Green 2022. This is your chance to shine and be bold! Each team will have the chance to pitch their bold idea in a 15-minute presentation followed by 5 minutes of Q&A with judges made up of Schneider Electric and AVEVA’s senior global management. Depending on the evolution of the Covid-19 situation in the world, and with the health and safety of all students, judges, and other stakeholders as our top priority, the Global Finals will be held either online or in-person. Details to follow!