CSRIPR, NUSRL, Ranchi
(Online Intern)The National University of Study and Research in Law (NUSRL), Ranchi, was founded to advance the cause of legal education in its numerous fields of knowledge, advancement, and dissemination; along with the development of state and non-state institutions’ capacities; specializing in pertinent legal technological interrelationships; and, above all, bolstering the legal system at all levels.
The cornerstone of this university will be student-centered legal education with a global perspective, preparing students for careers as future legal professionals in academia, public policy, and law practice. Better legal education would be the University’s guiding philosophy because it is well known that the legal system is essential to a country’s social, economic, and political advancement.
Concerning the CSRIPR
This Center was established in response to a growing demand that was felt by businesses, scientists, lawyers, and technologists. Learning carefully about patent, trademark, design, and copyright law was and is the goal. The CSRIPR seeks a more thorough understanding and look into the general issues of patents, trademarks, designs, and copyright as well as new and developing areas of intellectual property law (such as the protection of software, semi-conductor products, and biotechnological inventions, standardization, and technology transfers).
To concertize these objects the CSRIPR will organize a manifold of activities on an interdisciplinary level. These activities include fundamental research, the gathering of documentation, organizing conferences, and scientific service to the community.
Apply By September 30 For A Position As An Online Intern At CSRIPR, NUSRL, Ranchi (25 seats).
About the Internship
This internship will revolve around one month. during the course of which students will be required to research upon nuances of Intellectual property law and other related fields in this realm. The students will be allotted one domain from IPR, as per their interest, which can be:
- IP and Business
- IP valuation and management
- Standard essential patents
- Patent prosecution and litigation
- Trademark prosecution and litigation
- Copyright Litigation
- Fintech and IPR
- Data protection and data security vis a vis IPR
- AI and IPR
- IP and Entertainment
- Technology, Media, and IP
- IP; Fashion and Luxury Law
- Biotechnology and IPR
Applicants for this internship should be either pursuing their Undergraduate or Postgraduate Legal studies in a College/University recognized by the Bar Council of India or any other institution of prominence within India or Abroad.
The internship is purely research-oriented and drafting-centric, revolving around the realm of Intellectual Property Rights concerns, and shall be conducted virtually as a work-from-home initiative. During the course of the Internship, the interns will be required to prepare 3 well-researched articles on the topic assigned to them and submit them within the specified deadlines.
No. of Vacancy
Duration of internship
5th October 2023 to 4th November 2023.
- Last Date for submission of Application for Internship: 30th September 2023
- Commencement of Internship: 5th October 2023
- End of Internship: 4th November 2023
- In case of any difficulty in submitting the application, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or kindly contact our Student Co-Ordinators:
- Ms. Ipsita Sinha Student Convenor, CSRIPR Contact: (+91) 93697 82600
- Pritam Kumar Co-Convenor, CSRIPR Contact: (+91) 7761960949
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs In Canada
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs In Australia
- LATEST Jobs At The United Nations
- LATEST Visa Sponsorship Jobs
- LATEST Entry Unskilled Jobs
- LATEST Fruit Picking Jobs
- LATEST Caregiver Jobs
- LATEST News And MORE!
God Bless And All The Best!!