We are searching for a skilled plasterer to work on our construction projects and to deliver excellent plastering to our clients. In this role, you will be providing quotes, consulting with clients, mixing materials, applying plasters, and reporting any building issues.
- Are you an experienced Solid Plasterer making experience overseas?
- Do you desire to work in Australia and earn fantastic salary?
- Looking for ways to accelerate your migration journey through visa sponsorship?
This is the right opportunity for you!
Opportunities are now available for experienced Solid Plasterer overseas who want to come to work in Australia with a proven work history on variety of Residential Project and to join the team on various major sites in Sydney.
ALSO READ: List Of Companies Offering Visa Sponsorship Jobs In Canada For 2023/24 – Apply On Company Site
Eficaz Recruitment is a leading recruitment company based in Sydney. Due to high demand and expanding growth we are seeking experienced Solid Plasterer overseas with a proven work history in the industry to come to Australia to work on 482 skilled Employer sponsor visa.
- Applying and finishing acoustic, insulating and fireproofing materials bonded with plaster, plastic cement and similar materials
- Preparing corner beads and securing them in position
- fixing precast cornices, panel mouldings, ceiling centres and other plaster fittings
- Determining plasterboard layout, and installing insulation and vapour barriers
- Plumbing and straightening corners, angles and wall and ceiling s
- Creating decorative textures in finishing coats
- Measuring, marking and cutting plasterboard, lifting and positioning panels, and securing them to walls, ceilings and battens
- Covering joins and nail holes with wet plaster and sealing compounds, and smoothing them using wet brushes and sandpaper
- Mixing and applying coats of plaster, cement and render to structures using trowels, and levelling and smoothing coats to uniform thickness
- Other duties as Needed
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Minimum 3 -5 years proven employment history record
- Meet 482 visa requirement.
- Hard working with can-do attitude
- Ability to take direction and responsibility for end results
- Required Diploma /Certificate
- Excellent solid plastering skills
- Experienced with all types of hand/electrical tools
- Ability to work on their own within a factory environment
- Maintain a tidy and organized workstation
- Ability to achieve high quality standards
- Willing to learn new skills
This job offers permanent job opportunities with great work stability and friendly environment team.
What We Are Offering
ALSO READ: Approved Laborer/Driver (FT, Seasonal) Construction or Maintenance Visa Sponsorship In Canada 2023
- 482 employer visa sponsorship (2-4 years) permanent opportunity for the right candidates
- Attractive salary packages with permanent salary
- With an opportunity to apply for Permanent Residence when you’re eligible
- 3-6 months processing time.
- Accelerate your migration journey to Australia
How to Apply:
Applications are via the apply now button only. Limited numbers of sponsorship and limited time. Apply now and connect for a free consultation.
Please note this opportunity will involve service fees. We have limited numbers of positions we can sponsor. So, you think you’re eligible to apply immediately. Please send your resume and connect for a free consultation.
If this job doesn’t tick all your boxes but you know someone suitable for this role, please have them contact us. Please apply via portal so we don’t lose track of your resumes
Let us accelerate your migration journey to Australia faster, quicker, smoother!
Good luck! See you down under!
God bless and All the best !!