- DEADLINE December 17, 2021
- TIME LEFT 2 Days
Applications for the Strive Community Innovation Fund close on Friday, December 17! If you have an innovative solution that can support small business growth at scale, apply now for a chance to receive up to $200k in funding.
The Strive Community Innovation Fund aims to spark new ideas for catalyzing small businesses’ resilience and growth, at scale. They are seeking truly innovative solutions that can be transformative for these small enterprises which are the backbone of our economies.
The fund makes available up to $1m for digital and data-first solutions that enable small businesses with fewer than 10 employees to digitize their operations, better use financial services, or participate more effectively in digital marketplaces. Successful applicants will each receive up to $200,000 to develop and test their innovation over a 12 – 18 month period.
They are looking to test new products, features, services, and business models, not fund the scale-up of business-as-usual solutions. They want to test new innovations developed by organizations with an existing track record of working with small businesses, not entirely new entities. They seek solutions that have the potential for impact at scale, not those which are highly sector or market-specific. They will not fund the development of training content or business-as-usual products and services with this fund.
- Upto $1m in grants
Proposed projects must:
- Leverage digital and data first solutions
- Have potential for measurable positive impact on small business growth
- Propose implementation outside of the US and Canada
Applicants can be:
- Single organizations or a consortia of multiple organizations
- Non-profits, social enterprises, start-ups, and others
- Companies or multinational corporations (subject to matched funding requirements)
Eligible Regions: Open for All