Dubai Teaching Institutions
Teaching Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship: We are back with another amazing job opportunity by Seek Teachers. So, if you are an experienced and dedicated English Teacher, who has experience working with High School Students (Grade 8 to Grade 11), you are the right one for this job. If you want employment in a well-reputed school to find a venue that best fosters the academic, social, emotional, and physical development of students, don’t waste a second applying for English Teacher Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship:
- Job Title: English Teacher
- Job Country: Dubai, UAE
- Knowledge required: Yes
- Experience required: At least 3 years
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
Requirements of English Teacher Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship:
- Bachelor’s Degree in English.
- A teaching qualification such as a PGCE or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience teaching English to students from Year 8 to Year 11.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong Interpersonal and Problem-solving skills.
- A creative approach to teaching that can engage students.
- Familiarity with current educational technology and online resources like giving pdf lecture transcripts, suggesting educational websites to students, and using Whiteboard animation.
Benefits of English Teacher Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship:
- Tax-free salary of AED 10,000 AED per month
- Annual flights to and from home country
- Medical insurance
- Visa sponsorship
- Professional development opportunities.
Job Description of an English Teacher (Year 8 to Year 11)
- Designing English lessons that align with the school curriculum and delivering them in an engaging and creative way to students, so every student can learn at his own pace.
- Providing students with feedback on their progress and areas for improvement, also helping them with that.
- Using a variety of teaching strategies and techniques to support student learning, including the use of technology, class activities (individual and group), giving lecture handouts, extra coaching time, suggesting easy learning websites, sharing learning videos, giving practice workbooks, etc.
- Collaborating with other teachers and staff to ensure a comprehensive learning experience for students that each one can pick in his/ her own way.
- Maintaining accurate records of student attendance, grades, and progress
How to Apply for English Teacher Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship?
- By clicking on the link below, you will be routed to the official job search portal, use the application button given below the job description.
- You can also use/ search yourself for the job by using the search box and the location box, to narrow down your job search results. Type your job title, e.g., “ English Teacher Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship”, ”Teaching Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship”, ”Seek Teacher Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship.”
- Select all UAE or Dubai in the location bar right beneath the search bar. If your search shows results, go for a more specific locality.
- It’s better to update your CV or Resume and Cover letter according to the latest market trends as there is a high chance that your employer might notice the layout/ presentation.
- Examine the job posting details like job description, job requirements, job responsibilities, etc.
- Ensure you meet all requirements before you apply. Examine the job role and its requirements carefully.