Development Bank of Nigeria (DBN) Entrepreneurship Training Programme 2022
About Development Bank of Nigeria
The Development Bank of Nigeria (DBN) was conceived by the Federal Government of Nigeria (FGN) in collaboration with global development partners to address the major financing challenges facing Micro, Small, and Medium Scale Enterprises (MSMEs) in Nigeria.
Our objective is to alleviate financing constraints faced by MSMEs and small Corporates in Nigeria through the provision of financing and partial credit guarantees to eligible financial intermediaries on a market-conforming and fully financially sustainable basis.
When is the DBN Application Deadline?
30th September 2022
Tell Me About Award:
DBN Entrepreneurship Training Programme is committed to building the capacity of the Nigerian MSMEs to enable them to formalize, grow and become more bankable to get easy access to available credit.
What Type of Award is this?
Who can apply?
- Owner of business must be 18 years and above
- The business owner must be a citizen or legal resident of Nigeria
- The business must be based in Nigeria
- The business must be for-profit from any sector
- Applicant must be available to commit to the training schedule once accepted
How are Applicants Selected?
- Bankability- Level of readiness to access credit
- Feasibility and Sustainability of the business model
- Scalability- Demonstrates potential for growth of business to create jobs
Which Countries are Eligible?
Where will Award be Taken?
How Many Positions will be Given?
What is the Benefit of the Award?
In addition, DBN will be selecting the best 200 businesses to attend face-to-face training in Lagos and Abuja. This physical session would be an opportunity for businesses to practically apply important principles to their various businesses and discuss and receive business support in specific areas of need.
How to Apply for DBN Program?
1. All applications must be submitted online through the application portal.
2. Interested businesses must register on the DBN BizAid application and must complete a minimum of 4 mandatory courses on the BizAid Learning management platform and obtain an average score of 70%. The courses that must be completed are:
- a. Accounting & Bookkeeping,
- b. Sustainability for MSMEs,
- c. Marketing and Sales Techniques,
- d. Credit Management/Access to Finance.
3. All businesses who have completed the 4 courses by September 23rd will receive an email with a link to apply for the face-to-face training.
4. Upon submission of the application form, an email confirming receipt will be sent to the applicant within a 24-hour period.
5. Applicants will be screened and shortlisted from the close of the application based on the eligibility criteria.
6. Selection will be carried out using the defined selection criteria from the pool of shortlisted applications.
7. Communication with successful applicants shall be by email to the email address provided and a phone call to the phone number provided on the application form.
8. On-site Training for selected applicants will commence on October 17th to October 21st 2022 in Lagos and Abuja.
Development Bank of Nigeria (DBN) Entrepreneurship Training Programme 2022 When is Application Deadline? 30th September 2022 Tell Me About Award: DBN Entrepreneurship Training Programme is committed to building the Capacity of the Nigerian MSMEs to enable them formalize, grow and become more bankable to get easy access to available credit.
The Development Bank of Nigeria is committed to enhancing the capacity of Nigerian small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) so that they can formalize, expand, and become more bankable in order to have easy access to readily available financing.
The DBN Learning Management System (LMS), a free learning platform featuring carefully curated self-paced courses, was scheduled for release this year. The platform is accessible to any Nigerian micro, small, and medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs) interested in acquiring the necessary business skills to flourish in Nigeria.
In addition, DBN will choose the top 200 businesses to get in-person training in Lagos and Abuja. This in-person workshop would give entrepreneurs the opportunity to practically apply fundamental business ideas to their diverse enterprises, as well as discuss and receive assistance in specific areas of need.
All the Best!
Also, Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/CampusLifestyl4
Join our Telegram Group for updates https://t.me/opportunitiesPublic