Tomato Picking Jobs in Ontario for Foreigners 2023 with Visa Sponsorship: If you are not highly educated in any field or have any high-end qualifications and experience, you have come to the right place! Tomatoes Picking Jobs in Ontario for Foreigners 2023 with Visa Sponsorship is the best job opportunity for such unskilled job seekers who want to work and settle in Canada.
We always search hard and up to the fullest to bring the best career opportunities for everyone. We serve you with a hundred percent authentic job offers that cost nothing to apply. You don’t have to roam over the internet in your search for jobs, you can apply directly for those jobs by clicking on the links given in the bottom section of every post and can find more vacancies for the same job role.
In 2020, Tomatoes hit number one on the list of vegetables grown in Canadian greenhouses. Canada exports its greenhouse tomatoes throughout the year to its neighboring country and its largest trade partner, the USA. According to the International Society for Horticultural Sciences, Canada grows about 10 338 hectares of processing tomatoes which constitutes 426 227 tonnes and has a farm value of the labor of $38 428 700.
By looking at the statistics above, you can easily estimate the job market and job opportunities for Tomatoe producers and Tomatoe Farm Workers in Canada. Interestingly, this job posting is about Tomato Picking Jobs in the Canadian province of Ontario because Ontario is the biggest producer of many Canadian fruits and vegetables, including Tomatoes. Read on below to know more about the open positions available for Tomato Picking Jobs in Ontario 2023 for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship:
Details of Tomatoes Picking Jobs in Ontario for Foreigners 2023 with Visa Sponsorship:
- Job title: Tomatoes Picker
- Job Location: Ontario, Canada.
- Minimum age: 18 years or older
- Job type: Full-time (30 hours or 40 hours per week)
- Free food: Yes
- Free Accommodation: Yes
- Free Transport: Yes
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes/ No
- Free Medical: Yes
- Number of vacancies: 3
- Working conditions: Moist and Hot
- Expected salary: $14.00 per hour.
Requirements of Tomatoes Picking Jobs in Ontario for Foreigners 2023 with Visa Sponsorship:
- No formal minimum education is required. From the Secondary school level to the master’s degree holders can apply.
- Np experience is needed. However, experienced applicants are preferred.
- Good communication in the English language is a must.
- All essential and supporting visa documents.
Benefits of Tomatoes Picking Jobs in Ontario for Foreigners 2023 with Visa Sponsorship:
- Free Accommodation.
- Free food.
- Free transportation
- Free Medical Insurance for the first three months.
- Visa Sponsorship.
- Permanent/Long-term employment for the right candidates.
- There are many farms/ fields to find seasonal work/jobs with because Canada produces tomatoes on a huge scale in its greenhouses.
- Excellent employment opportunity for unskilled workers.
- Excellent employment opportunity for students/ work visa holders to supplement their income with this side job.
- A reason to extend your work visa holidays is to stay more and earn more in Canada.
- The wage is good compared to the easy nature of the job
Responsibilities of Tomatoes Picking Jobs in Ontario:
- Pick produce tomatoes by hand or use a harvesting machine/ equipment.
- Check if any tomatoes is rotten or over-ripened and discard those pieces.
- You may also be required to plant them after preparing and irrigating the soil.
- You may be asked to water and Fertilize the tomatoes.
- Thinning and pruning the crops may be part of your job duty (like cutting the shrubs or bushes, etc)
The average salary of a Tomato/ Vegetable Picker in Ontario for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship:
The average salary of a Tomato/ Vegetable Picker depends upon his experience, location, and the employing company. However, according to ca.talent.com, the average salary of a Tomato or vegetable picker is The average picker salary in Ontario is $33,150 per year or $17 per hour. Entry-level positions start at $29,250 per year, while most experienced workers make up to $39,975 per year.
How to search for more Tomatoes Picking Jobs in Ontario for Foreigners 2023 with Visa Sponsorship/ More Vegetable Picking Jobs in Ontario for Foreigner:
Online job-searching websites and online newspapers are good and responsive sources to find Tomatoes Picking Jobs in Ontario for Foreigners 2023 with Visa Sponsorship. By creating an account and turning on the job alert notifications in any of those job search portals, you regularly get a notification message in your inbox for all the vacancies available in your desired job role and in your desired location.
Moreover, you can select the related job roles and keep yourself updated about their upcoming vacancies as well. The Government of Canada’s official job search website, Job Bank Canada, is the prime source to find any employment in Canada. Whether it is fruit/ vegetable picking or any other highly skilled job role. Here are some useful tips to find more Tomato Picking Jobs in Ontario and Canada for Foreigners in 2023 with Visa Sponsorship:
- Google Job Bank Canada website.
- Create an account.
- Select your desired jobs (you can select 3-5 at the time depending on the job site).
- Turn on the notification alerts (for further use).
- Type your keywords for the job search in the search bar.
- First, try specific ones like ” Tomatoes Picking Jobs in Canada with visa sponsorship ” Select any Ontario, Canada, or your desired region within like Hamilton, Ontario.
- If you get a few results or not-so-relevant ones, try general search words like “Fruit / Vegetables Picking Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship”, “Farm WorkerJobs in Canada for foreigners”, “Agricultural Jobs in Canada for foreigners ”, “Tomatoes Harvesting Jobs in Canada with work sponsor”, “Jobs in Canadian Greenhouses” etc.
- Click on your desired job ad.
- Submit the CV and all the required documents.
- Click on the apply button.
- Wait for the reply mail.
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs In Canada
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs In Australia
- LATEST Jobs At The United Nations
- LATEST Visa Sponsorship Jobs
- LATEST Entry Unskilled Jobs
- LATEST Fruit Picking Jobs
- LATEST Caregiver Jobs
- LATEST News And MORE!
God Bless And All The Best !!