Apply now for the toyota Zimbabwe apprenticeship program
Toyota Zimbabwe is the official distributor of all new Toyota Vehicles and Hino Trucks; genuine Toyota and Hino Parts. We also have well equipped Service Centres with qualified technicians to service and repair motor vehicles, trucks and buses.
Toyota Zimbabwe has a head office in Harare and a branch in Bulawayo as well a wide daler network around Zimbabwe guaranteeing customers of service any where in the country.
Successful customer-focused organization
About the toyota Zimbabwe apprenticeship program
Applicants Must Have:
• 5 passes in one sitting with a grade or better, including English, Maths and Technical Subjects at ‘O Level.
• At Least 2 ‘A Level passes and basic knowledge of vehicle maintenance will be an advantage.
• Driver’s Licence or Learner Licence.
Applications should be below 24years old and should indicate their preference between AUTO- ELECTRICS and MOTOR MECHANICS.
How to apply
- Applications must include certified photocopies of:
- Birth certificate
- Academic certificates
- Driver’s or Learner’s Licence and
- Confirmation of registration with the Registrar of Apprenticeship and Skilled Manpower.
Applications can be directed to: The Human Resources Manager Toyota Zimbabwe
67 Mutare Road
Closing date: 26 October 2021
NB: Toyota Zimbabwe’s recruitment policy DOES NOT require any prospective job seekers to make payments to any individuals or any of its employees as a way of securing training opportunity.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted